Random good picture Not show
1. Really it's a workmanlike conference rather than a dramatic one.
2. The script was workmanlike at best.
3. They've done a workmanlike job.
4. Her books, with few exceptions, are workmanlike but pedestrian.
5. The Australian side turned in a very workmanlike performance.
6. He did a very workmanlike job on it.
7. It was a workmanlike performance from the local team.
8. The team produced a very workmanlike performance.
9. The team put up a good workmanlike performance to win 1-0.
10. It was a dour struggle between two workmanlike teams.
11. The current pastry department turns out workmanlike[sentencedict.com], uninspired confections that read more charmingly than they taste.
12. In Dianetics, a workmanlike job of clearing away the debris in and around the machine is performed.
13. Not especially gracious, but squat and workmanlike, plodding with tenacity from port to port.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. In his slow, workmanlike way he takes a pink crayon and colors a nose on every bunny.
15. Minton's sober and workmanlike drawings instance his delight in registering rhythmic activity and industrial shapes.
16. In his nightmares, he churned out workmanlike code for creepy bosses in suits.
17. CHARACTERISTICS : Bold in outlook, workmanlike.
18. Hers is less workmanlike than the other books and refreshingly unideological.
19. The book is a workmanlike job with chronology and bibliography and index.
20. I had hoped for a little more from the world's greatest tenor, whose performance was workmanlike but hardly inspired.
21. So here, too, is a noisy engine, but in this application its workmanlike character is not inappropriate.
22. Many of her first attempts were little more than workmanlike folk songs.
23. The highly refined transparent and reflective qualities of glass and aluminum are exploited throughout the space and contrasted with the more workmanlike qualities of concrete and backlit pegboard.
24. There were other signs of rising stress at the halfway point, when the workmanlike calm of the first three days gave way to heated exchanges during a stock-taking session.
More similar words: workmanship, work like a charm, unlike, unlikely, manliness, ocean liner, cleanliness, uncleanliness, like, alike, liken, likely, manly, godlike, dislike, like mad, warlike, and the like, likewise, goat-like, feel like, disliked, lifelike, suchlike, homelike, like hell, likeable, ladylike, likeness, look like.