Random good picture Not show
1) As a club, we try to encourage sportsmanlike behaviour .
2) Provided their behaviour was sportsmanlike and safe, oarsmen found only encouragement and humour from a President who was always among them.
3) Our team's sportsmanlike conduce redounds to the credit of the school.
4) Participants must accept referees' decisions with sportsmanlike conduct, without disputing them.
5) The atmosphere of the European competitions is nice, loyal, and sportsmanlike without fans against you.
More similar words: sportsman, sportsmanship, workmanlike, sports, sports arena, sports editor, sports section, unlike, unlikely, manliness, batsman, huntsman, craftsman, draughtsman, craftsmanship, net exports, sport, spokesman, disport, passport, sporting, transport, import substitution, air transport, transportable, decision support system, transportation, public transport, active transport, portmanteau.