Random good picture Not show
1. These deep colours have an oppressiveness which is neither cloying nor mournful but richly potent.
2. There is a brooding oppressiveness here that induces a feeling of unease.
3. In recent years, the oppressiveness of the occupation has only gotten worse.
4. There was a brooding oppressiveness in the air that seemed to bode something.
5. They were very aware of the oppressiveness of the institution, but they saw it as an inevitability.
6. The first fresh tang of autumn, after the summer's oppressiveness, seemed like a symbol in nature of his rescue and release from fever and death.
7. A result of Boudicca's rebellion was that the Romans strengthened their military presence in Britain and lessened the oppressiveness of their rule.
8. Tao, known for exploring serious topics, was nominated for his album "The Great Leap 2005. " In one track on the album, "Ghost, " he examines the oppressiveness of city living.
9. Today that e-mail message rarely lands in in-boxes, and when it's cited, it's mostly to show the oppressiveness of spam.
More similar words: impressiveness, expressiveness, oppressive, oppressively, aggressiveness, possessiveness, massiveness, passiveness, submissiveness, permissiveness, immunosuppressive, responsiveness, unresponsiveness, oppression, impressive, compressive, repressive, expressive, depressive, incisiveness, evasiveness, elusiveness, offensiveness, decisiveness, pervasiveness, cohesiveness, abrasiveness, impressively, expressively, inexpressive.