Random good picture Not show
1. Miss Baggely appeared unconfident, almost furtive.
2. I hate being rejected. It will make me unconfident.
3. You are still unconfident with your speaking?
4. When an unconfident person struggles with confidence , it's extremely hard to believe he can confident as others.
5. I am unconfident about myself, because I am unable to understand your thought.
6. Don't be unconfident, and let us help you survive your first job in your life!
7. In this way, their children become unconfident and they ask themselves frequently "Why my parents don't let me follow my own thoughts and perspectives?"
8. Most of people will feel bashful and unconfident in the social activities.
9. I am always unconfident , and lack other's affirm, and can't see the future.
10. You feel shy and unconfident about your English in the presence of strangers. Why?
11. The encounter of subjectivity reflects people's indefinite and unconfident mentality to grasp the future.
12. I have been unconfident in whether this matter can be accomplished.
13. However, self-confidence is important to learning because an unconfident person, no matter how intelligent, can not fulfill the task learning requires.
14. In a word, I felt tired and unconfident in 2007, I wish it would be a good chang in 2008.
15. When confident, few drivers were in his ultimate class, technically; when unconfident, he could be quite ordinary.
16. Thus Wish veers dizzily from gleeful whimsy to cosmic angst; from unconfident extroversion to manic introspection.
17. Secondly, you need to observe your inner to see when do you feel unconfident and what makes it.
18. Tom's performance doesn't meet father's expectations, so he became more unconfident.
19. The one-second tip for when you're feeling nervous and unconfident is simply to smile!
20. Who on earth is more eligible is indeed quite a dispute. But China is more or less unconfident enough.
21. The survey indicated that Chinese men are perceived to be modest, diligent and intelligent, but also inelegant, unconfident and unappealing.Sentence dictionary
22. Jing-mei's performance doesn't come up with her mother's expectations, so she becomes more and more unconfident .
23. There I sat, old enough to be a father to most of the students in the room, yet unconfident enough to be their baby brother.
24. Whenever he doesn't support me, I just feel so uncertain and unconfident about the my decision.
More similar words: in confidence, confident, confidently, confidential, confidentially, self-confident, overconfident, confidentiality, confidence, confidential information, self-confidence, confidence trick, vote of confidence, confide, confide in, unconfined, unconfirmed, confiding, confidant, confidante, diffident, diffidently, confinement, solitary confinement, infidel, unconventional, infidelity, CONFIG, confirm, confine.