Random good picture Not show
1. At night, lights twinkle in distant villages across the valleys.
2. The star seemed to twinkle hope to us.
3. She has an amused twinkle in her eye.
4. The black sky was strewn with twinkle stars.
5. There was a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.
6. The incident was over in a twinkle.
7. The twinkle of distant town lights was very beautiful.
8. She saw her mother's eyes twinkle with amusement.
9. A kindly twinkle came into her eyes.
10. He was holding the phone with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
11. We could see the distant twinkle of the harbour lights.
12. There was not a star to twinkle hope and light to him.
13. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.
14. We could see the twinkle of the harbour lights in the distance.
15. His eyes were bright blue with a roguish twinkle in them.
16. From the twinkle in her eyes we know she is joking.
17. Votive candles twinkle in every room.
18. The ghost of a twinkle in her eye?
19. Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle. Marilyn Monroe
20. I do not have any twinkle in my eyes.
21. Voices came from the battlements(sentencedict.com), and a twinkle of steel.
22. It was around this time that the twinkle in the planner's eye was transformed into a 20-storey tower-block.
23. There was no twinkle in her eyes and no coy smile on her lips.
24. His leonine aspect and the mischievous twinkle in his eye made his appearance as arresting as his personality.
25. There was a twinkle in his eye as he said dryly that the procedures needed to be looked into.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. It is sung to the tune of Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
27. But she saw a twinkle in his eyes, and her lips twitched.
28. And Beth walked between them, a smile in her heart, and a twinkle in her eyes.
29. Just one wide awake sedge warbler sang solo as stars began to twinkle in the darkening night sky.
30. Sofas are plump with crisp white bed pillows. Votive candles twinkle in every room.
More similar words: twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, inkle, tinkle, wrinkle, crinkle, wrinkled, sprinkle, sprinkled, sprinkler, anklet, ankle, rankle, thankless, crinkly, inkling, tinkling, twin, sprinkling, twine, twins, twined, entwine, wink, get wind of, left-wing, left wing, think twice, right-wing, right wing.