Random good picture Not show
1. I had an inkling that she was pregnant.
2. Can you give me some inkling of what is going on?
3. The first inkling we had of Cliff's problem was when he didn't come to work.
4. He had no inkling of what was going on.
5. He now began to inkle what was going on.
6. I had no inkling of his real purpose until much later.
7. We didn't have the slightest inkling of the dramatic news we were about to hear.
8. The first inkling I had that all was not well was when the share prices began to fall.
9. He gave me an inkling of what was to come.
10. She had absolutely no inkling of what was going on.
11. He must have had some inkling of what was happening.
12. The first inkling I had that something was wrong was when I found the front door wide open.
13. She never gave us any inkling of what she was planning.
14. I think she, too, had an inkling.
15. It was as though he had an inkling who it would be.
16. I had an inkling that he had gone to Los Angeles.
17. My first inkling of the matter occurred during the thirty-minute drive from the Vienna airport to Bratislava.
18. He had an inkling he was the only one who could decipher the code.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. He had an inkling that Jos would have an answer for that too.
20. But until then I had no inkling that pictures of black women would cause newspaper executives such grief.
21. This article focuses on the working principle of inkle loom mechanism and takes certain kind of shoestring as an example to explain the logon chart and the way to plait the dobby chain.