Random good picture Not show
1. A multinational force is being sent to the trouble spot.
2. The UN is sending peacekeeping troops into the trouble spot.
3. As the verb is the first trouble spot encountered in the sentence, the substitution is made there.
4. That region was the most clearly identifiable trouble spot.
5. We are trying to seek out the trouble spot of the instrument.
6. Korea was always Asia's most obvious trouble spot for financial contagion.
7. Angola was the most identifiable trouble spot in South West Africa.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. The area around 5th and Baker Streets has a history of being a trouble spot.
9. In the event of a threat to security, they would grab their helmets and weapons and rush to the trouble spot.
10. It is pointed always exist when we measure the actual trouble spot of the optical cable.
More similar words: troublesome, trouble-shoot, troubleshoot, trouble shoot, troubleshooter, trouble-shooter, troubleshooting, trouble shooting, teething troubles, trouble, doublespeak, troubler, troubled, in trouble, untroubled, have trouble, make trouble, ask for trouble, trouble-free, troublemaker, trouble maker, get into trouble, stir up trouble, lead to trouble, borrow trouble, in deep trouble, look for trouble, troubled waters, have trouble with, in troubled water.