Random good picture Not show
1. Pellicle finely striated with ca 35-45 striations from scopula to aboral trochal band and ca 85-110 from aboral trochal band to oral area.
2. Pellicle finely striated, with 50-68 pellicular striae between aboral trochal band and peristomial lip, and 32-53 between aboral trochal band and scopula.
3. Pellicle clearly striated, with ca 40-50 striations from scopula to aboral trochal band and ca 75-95 from aboral trochal band to oral area.
4. Single contractile vacuole situated near ventral wall of infundibulum. 28-33 pellicular striations from peristome to aboral trochal band and 5-8 from aboral trochal band to scopula.
5. Number of transverse lines from oral area to aboral trochal band 70-87, from aboral trochal band to scopula, 30-38.
6. Pellicle distinctly striated, with 20-27 striations from scopula to aboral trochal band and 50-60 striations from aboral trochal band to oral area.
More similar words: trochanter, blepharochalasis, intertrochanteric, electrochemical process, troche, epochal, trochlea, trochlear, petrochemistry, petrochemical, electrochemistry, electrochemical, electrochemical cell, petrochemical industry, aurochs, crochet, brochure, rochester, parochial, micro chip, microchip, pro-choice, spirochete, crocheting, mocha, crochet hook, agrochemical, parochialism, fluorochrome, rapprochement.