Random good picture Not show
1. The campers had trampled the corn down.
2. He was trampled to death by a runaway horse.
3. Somebody trampled all over my flowerbeds in the night!
4. The world to leave, laughing soul trampled on.
5. The campers had trampled the corn .
6. A true great man will neither trample on a worm,nor sneak to an emperpor.
7. Who's trampled on my flowers? I bet it was those two little wretches who live next door.
8. He saved a little girl from being trampled underfoot in the rush for the fire exit.
9. Don't trample on grass.
10. They say loggers are destroying rain forests and trampling on the rights of natives.
11. People were trampled underfoot in the rush for the exit.
12. There was a small fence to stop people trampling on the flowers.
13. Please don't trample on the azaleas.
14. She was trampled in the rush to get out.
15. Don't trample on the grass.
16. She would not let him trample over her any longer.
17. She accused the government of trampling on the needs and rights of the ordinary citizen.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Their feet will trample on the dead bodies of their perfidious aggressors.
19. He argues that the Congress and President Clinton trampled the constitutional rights of legal immigrants in the new welfare reform law.
20. The little blighters next door have trampled all over my flowers again.
More similar words: trample, trampled, trample on, sampler, trampling, stratified sample, ample, sample, example, examples, subsample, for example, sample set, simpler, unexampled, sample size, sample mean, sample order, good example, random sample, quota sample, tramp, sample survey, tramper, take for example, counterexample, counter-example, negative example, tramping, trampoline.