Random good picture Not show
1) U.S. troops were stationed in Peiping, Tientsin, Tangshan, Chinwangtao, Tsingtao, Shanghai and Nanking.
2) Japan occupied large Chinese cities such as Peking, Tientsin, Shanghai, Nanking, Wuhan and Canton.
3) Our slogans are: Armed defence of Peiping , Tientsin and northern China!
4) The Astor House Hotel, at left, and the Tientsin Club in the British Concession.
5) Peiping and Tientsin are in peril!
6) Our departure from Tientsin was signalized by an unusual mark of Chinese governmental courtesy.
7) What could Colonel Lei be doing in Tientsin?
8) The Tientsin mint officials, after having the die for this coin engraved,[http://sentencedict.com/tientsin.html] became convinced of the impracticality of an iron coinage.
9) Peiping first but rather to encircle Tientsin, Tangku , Lutai and Tangshan first.
10) At the mention of Tientsin a swarm of doubts had assailed his over - wrought mind.
11) We arranged to take the first train for Tientsin.
12) Squab was ordered but extra portions of abalone wrapped in Tientsin cabbage appeared.
13) The Italian troops opened a field post office during the Boxer rebellion in 1900, followed by locations in Peking and Tientsin in 1917.
14) This is a modern coal - burning electric power plant in Tientsin.
15) Leaving the homesick Americans at Tangku, I passed through Tientsin to Peiping, entering the crenelated battlements of the Tartar City on the last day of 1946.
16) Fight to the finish for the recovery of Peiping, Tientsin and northeastern China.
17) Latitude observations with the zenith telescope ZTL-180 have been continued at the Tientsin Latitude Station.
18) The military situation along the northern part of the Tientsin - Pukow line was changing much too rapidly!
19) The other two were the Huai - Hai and the Peiping - Tientsin campaigns .
20) The allied forces of the eight powers captured Taku and occupied Tientsin and Peking.
21) The composition and structure of two kinds of tars in Tientsin Gas Works were investigated.
More similar words: mount sinai, dissentient, insentient, intelligentsia, sentient, patient, ancients, quotient, sentience, impatient, inpatient, patiently, outpatient, patient of, in-patient, recipients, be patient of, impatiently, be patient with, government securities, management science, respiratory quotient, intelligence quotient, font size, pint-size, pint-sized, point size, heat sink, patience, impatience.