Random good picture Not show
1. He's an unappealing throwback to the days of '80s City slickers.
2. The car's design is a throwback to the 1960s.
3. The hall is a throwback to another era with its old prints and stained-glass.
4. Her whole outfit was a throwback to the 1970s.
5. Dent is a throwback to medieval times bypassed by modern progress, an anachronism that has survived the passing years.
6. He was like a throwback to the old days.
7. Hanoi remains a throwback to a time when cities were built for humans, not automobiles.
8. He is a throwback, the New Age kid who is making millions, but plays because he likes to play.
9. The shift of power, ironically, is a throwback to the traditional House power structure.
10. In a throwback to the days of Confucius, Jiang essentially wants party members to discover the joys of clean living.
11. The antics were a throwback to earlier days at the Springs.
12. A full-tilt throwback to the good old days of Tres Hombres and Fandango.
13. Diogenes Diogenes' thought is in many ways a throwback to pre-Parmenidean cosmology.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. This term, a throwback to the early 1970s, is well past retirement age.
15. Nyiregyhazi was hailed as a throwback to Rachmaninoff and the other great Romantics , an overlooked star in a dying constellation, an antidote to the cookie-cutter playing of a new generation.
16. Indeed it is the throwback quality that makes him valuable to Manchester United.
17. Meanwhile, inflation is reviving throwback elements of state economic planning.
18. His sentiments were a throwback to the old colonial days.
19. This response, I now think, was a throwback to an earlier age of the hunter - gatherer.
20. It appears to be a throwback to prehistoric times that it has somehow managed to survive.
21. The hastily assembled stimulus packages were a throwback to naive Keynesianism.
22. Like all emotions, it's an evolutionary throwback, helping humans form and maintain relationships by eliminating rivals.
23. Life is more wholesome: there, a throwback to simpler times.
24. In some ways the new applet technology is a throwback to the old pre-PC days.
25. They settled on this: from fat postie to stick-thin throwback.
26. He gazed at an ineffable, agonizing radiance which only he could perceive, banishing whatever throwback emotions the brew had triggered.
27. Its long, low-slung body with squarish sides is a throwback to the Lincoln Continentals of the 1960s.
28. The council has put an emergency radiation leak plan on its website which reads like a throwback to the Cold War.
29. Window guidance is not a relic of socialism so much as a throwback to Japan's clubable capitalism of the post-war era.
30. And yet , game elements aside, the film is almost a throwback, resembling the Indiana Jones movies.
More similar words: crowbar, clawback, drawback, draw back, throw, throw up, throw off, throw in, throw away, overthrow, overthrown, stone's throw, snowball, back to back, browbeat, backpack, throne, throb, throat, throng, throes, through, throttle, go through, bathroom, back, see through, all through, throbbing, through to.