Random good picture Not show
1. The farmers are threshing their wheat.
2. Farmers thresh grain with threshing machines.
3. New inventions like the steam plow threshing machine, and reaper led to significant farm workforce reductions.
4. Chapel looked as if he'd fallen into a threshing machine.
5. Threshing machines spread where grain was harvested in developed countries.
6. He refused to help with the threshing because he thought the fork handle would stiffen his fingers..
7. He worked as a waterman with a threshing crew.
8. He kept making desperate swimming movements, feebly threshing the water trying to pull himself free.
9. Thrice happy Duck, employ'd in threshing Stubble!
10. It then does so with tremendous activity, threshing with lateral movements of the sword among the fish.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. We were threshing out those problems until far into the night.
12. Supply him liberally from your flock, your threshing floor and your winepress.
13. They were threshing out their problems until far into the night.
14. We've got to finish the threshing while the good weather lasts.
15. Ashi found herself rooted to the spot in disbelief as she watched the threshing legs of her daughter.
16. It would also catch grain bounding off the floor with the force of flail threshing.
17. As well as flour production, power was taken off to drive cider making equipment, a threshing machine and a saw mill.
18. The part of the barn sited on top of these areas thus became a loft raised above the threshing floor.
19. Barn interiors were generally open from end to end - there was no physical separation of the threshing floor from the bays.
20. On nearby Phantassie Farm, birthplace of the engineer John Rennie, a wind-powered threshing machine was introduced in 1799.
21. Women do most of the crop farming, weeding, harvesting, threshing, storing crops and selling.
22. Experiments are now being conducted near Reading to determine yields and to develop a suitable threshing technique.
23. The barn was filled with harvested crops, leaving only the threshing floor clear.
24. I have been growing small plots for some years, but have not yet solved the problem of threshing.
25. Too bad ! We'd just got the wheat to the threshing ground when It'started to rain.
26. After Covar Leining through struggles, exchanges the soft embryo to be taken to the threshing ground.
27. She found her grandson engaged in military maneuvers on a threshing ground.
28. Say to the Levites: 'When you present the best part, it will be reckoned to you as the product of the threshing floor or the winepress.
29. The success of the Shanghai bank VIS bases on a open-and-shut reason :appropriate that it is a unique brand connotation symbol, after threshing , considering again and again.
30. To harvest ( a grain crop ) using a cutting, threshing , and cleaning machine.
More similar words: refreshing, refreshingly, thresh, threshold, thrashing, with respect to, washing machine, threatening, threateningly, distinguishing, life-threatening, washing, dashing, lashing, gushing, fishing, shingle, shining, rushing, hushing, wishing, bashing, cashing, pushing, shingly, cushing, shingles, crashing, smashing, blushing.