Similar words: third, two-thirds, third party, thirsty, weird, hire, whirr, T-shirt. Meaning: n. the Nazi dictatorship under Hitler (1933-1945).
Random good picture Not show
1. The Third Reich seems to have been using it as a bank vault.
2. When used to sanction official disapproval of the Third Reich, this approach is unlikely to be controversial.
3. But the Third Reich had passed into history.
4. The last days of the Third Reich had come.
5. The Third Reich hangs over Nuremberglike a bad smell.
6. The third Reich was expiring, as it had begun , with a shabby lie.
7. But in the spring of 1945 the Third Reich simply ceased to exist.
8. The Third Reich survived the death of its founder by seven days.
9. Did the master builder of the Third Reich, Albert Speer, really not know about the Nazi extermination camps?
10. The end came quickly for the Third Reich in the spring of 1945.
11. It is a book that records the fall of the Third Reich.
12. The traditional governing class with deep roots in the landed aristocracy was gradually displaced as the Third Reich consolidated its position.
13. The internal and external reaction to the experience of the Third Reich had a number of long-term effects.
14. Until, encouraged to repeat the achievement, she chooses as subject: My Town in the Third Reich.
15. Naturally, tailors and tailoring factories also made civilian clothing, and these seven books include pictures and details of all the latest Third Reich fashions and patterns for how to make them.
16. One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich.
17. Although Weimar Republic is the first democracy republic in German history, it was replaced by the gloomy and reaction Third Reich after only existing thirteen years.
18. But judges concluded that he was a mere Nazi "fellow traveller" who played no active part in committing the crimes of the Third Reich. He was released in 1948.
19. The price was high. These musicians were charged after the Third Reich collapsed.
20. His theater credits include a 2008 stage revival of "Taking Sides," which was paired with his newest play, "Collaboration," about the conduct of composer Richard Strauss during the Third Reich.
21. He would personally take over the defense of the capital of the Third Reich.
22. I had already done the reading about the Weimar Republic and the Third Reich while I was in my sickbed.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. The defendants served as judges during the period of the Third Reich.
24. Fegelein, with Weber's help, had climbed quite high in the Third Reich.
25. But without Adolf Hitler, there almost certainly would never have been a Third Reich.
26. This painting from 1944 by Adolf Wegener is called The Third Reich.
More similar words: third, two-thirds, third party, thirsty, weird, hire, whirr, T-shirt, rich, which, hummingbird, cliche, enrich, sandwich, be rich in, reign, dichotomy, wherein, foreign, enrichment, microfiche, freight, cadre, figure in, foreigner, reinforce, drench, dress up, sovereign, reiterate.