Random good picture Not show
1. Don't you dare tear up her ticket.
2. Why did you tear up that letter?
3. Just tear up the contract and be done with it.
4. They can't even tear up the hotels on this tour because they're sleeping on the tour bus.
5. During the dry season, our tracks would just tear up the clay and create a cloud of red dust.
6. Discard that apron, tear up the shopping list and switch off Jamie Oliver.
7. When this happens, they will tear up the contract.
8. I tear up if I have to cut onions.
9. I suggest that you tear up the letter and.
10. Second, tear up the tax code.
11. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
12. After skin clean, takes out Exclusive Mask to tear up the revertex thin slice first, sticks on gently in the entire face.
13. He told the lawyer to tear up the old contract and prepare a new one.
14. An elephant can tear up a tree by the roots.
15. Please tear up and throw away the invoice with the mistake.
16. I'm not going to tear up my long-term plan to overweight developing market equities, though.
17. To tear up ( cloth or rags ) in a toothed machine.
18. I believe the government intends to tear up its agreement with the unions.
19. I believe the unions intend to tear up the agreement with the government.
20. He told the lawyer tear up the old contract and to prepare a new one.
21. After skin clean, takes out Moisturizer Mask to tear up the revertex thin slice first,[http://sentencedict.com] sticks on gently in the entire face.
22. I suggest that you tear up the composition and start over again.
23. He accused ministers of conniving with foreign companies to tear up employment rights.
24. The police were called, after which Bradley started to tear up the paper bags which were on the counter.
25. Although the Empress submitted momentarily, divisions within the nobility enabled her to tear up the councillors' terms.
26. Week after week he sat out there at his desk, telling me to come out and tear up his phone books.
27. My Dad looked at me for the longest time, and his eyes started to tear up.
28. The corner of the eye spills over the evasive tear up.
29. My Dad looked at me for the longest tine, and his eyes started to tear up.
30. Or does it suggest that the judiciary is politicised, ready to violate the presumption of innocence and tear up the writ of habeas corpus?
More similar words: clear up, tear, tear off, tear down, in tears, year after year, as a rule, cover up, cheer up, limber up, enter upon, interrupt, corruption, team, teach, steak, steam, at ease, steady, teacher, teaspoon, quite a few, steadily, teammate, instead of, take it easy, wear, rear, year, hear.