Similar words: flabbergasted, bargain, margarine, gargantuan, plea bargain, into the bargain, tear, tear up. Meaning: [tɪr‚gæs /tɪə‚-] n. a gas that makes the eyes fill with tears but does not damage them; used in dispersing crowds.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Police used tear gas to put the riot down.
(2) Police used water cannon and tear gas against demonstrators.
(3) Police used tear gas to disperse the demonstrators.
(4) Police used tear gas to disperse the crowd.
(5) Police used tear gas to disperse the crowds.
(6) Riot police used water cannon and tear gas to disperse the crowd.
(7) Police used tear gas to break up a demonstration.
(8) Police dispersed the protesters with tear gas.
(9) The police fired tear gas canisters into the crowd.
(10) The army responded with gunfire and tear gas.
(11) Riot police fired tear gas into the crowd.
(12) Police fired tear gas canisters into the crowd.
(13) The police used tear gas to break up the demonstration.
(14) I saw the police using tear gas to try and break up a crowd of demonstrators.
(15) The crowd was dispersed by police using tear gas and birdshot.
(16) Water cannon and tear gas were used against the demonstrators.
(17) The initial cloud of tear gas had hardly cleared before shots were fired.
(18) Troops used tear gas and rifle butts to break up the protests.
(19) Riot police hurled tear gas canisters and smoke bombs into the crowd.
(20) Troops fired tear gas and shots to disperse a crowd of 15[sentencedict.com],000 demonstrators.
(21) Soldiers used tear gas to scatter the crowd.
(22) It was then that the police fired tear gas.
(23) Police fired tear gas to quell the rioting.
(24) A tear gas canister fatally wounded one young demonstrator.
(25) The only way to kurb this unruly mob is to use tear gas.
(26) The only way to curb this unruly mob is to use tear gas.
(27) The demonstrators threw stones and the police responded with tear gas.
(28) Farmers threw eggs and empty bottles at police, who replied with tear gas.
(29) When the crowd started throwing stones, the police waded in with tear gas.
(30) The streets were full of panic-stricken people trying to escape the tear gas.
More similar words: flabbergasted, bargain, margarine, gargantuan, plea bargain, into the bargain, tear, tear up, tear off, in tears, tear down, tearing, collective bargaining, crocodile tears, gas, year after year, gasp, gaseous, so long as, gasoline, as long as, outgassing, gas chamber, organ, organic, tea, organize, organise, organism, team.