Random good picture Not show
1. We can use Taraxacum to made medicine.
2. Method: Herba Taraxacum mongolici was porphyrized into cell_level ultramicro_prower with knock on pneumatic bucher.
3. Purpose:To study the effects of Taraxacum mongo on anti-mutation and cell proliferation.
4. Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum) could be served as a food and a drug, and it can be applied in a hot pepper sauce, which extended its application in nutritional and functional value.
5. In dandelion ( Taraxacum ), for example, the chromosomes of the megaspore mother cell remain in one cell after the first meiotic division, forming a restitution nucleus.
6. Function:Taraxacum extract is effective against bacterial growth. It also helps reduce inflammation and serve to claim the skin.
7. As a traditional Chinese medicinal herb , Taraxacum mongolicum has been widely medicine and food.
8. The taraxacum wantonly expressed their smiles, like the coloured buttons on the ground.
9. This shows that apomixis seeds of Taraxacum leucanthum (Ledeb. ) Ledeb. are aborted, it mainly through sexual reproduction to reproduce.
10. But one species , a Russian variety called Taraxacum kok-saghyz, may yet make the big time.
11. The Taraxacum Officinale contains lots of falavone, and the Taraxacum Ohwianum is worthy to be further studied and be widely used.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Objective:To observe and study microscopic characteristics of dissolving-out characteristics of effective compositions from Taraxacum mongolicum Hand Mazz.
13. Conclusion: This method is convenient, rapid and accurate, which will be helpful to quality assessment of taraxacum officinale.
14. Under different light intensity, chlorophyll content, net photosynthetic rate, and quality of Taraxacum mongolicum were studied.
15. The present invention relates to lignin acid which is obtained by being separated from taraxacum plant and the strong activity of the compound of inhibiting acetylcholinesterase.
16. I seem to hear us sing in a small stream that the old songs, in the beautiful north woods of the dandelion, Taraxacum away so happy that we dream.
17. OBJECTIVE To determine the content of chlorogenic acid in Taraxacum from different habitats.
18. Objective: To compare the contents of chlorogenic acid extracted born wild and cultivation Taraxacum mongolicum Hand.
19. Big sky, people have the fetter, will not as wild taraxacum floating.
20. Actually the genus for rose is just Rosa, but what about the fact that a certain type of dandelion is Taraxacum officinale – words surely better suited to being stamped on an accountant's door?
21. OBJECTIVE To determine the content of caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid in Taraxacum from different habitats.
22. Results: By ultrasonic wave extraction, the contents of chlorogenic acid was 0.41% and 0.25% in cultivation and wild Taraxacum mongolicum Hand. -Mazz.
More similar words: oaxaca, tax accounting, rear axle, acumen, cacumen, acuminate, acuminous, mount ararat, sea cucumber, magna cum laude, summa cum laude, as cool as a cucumber, condyloma acuminatum, documentary, tara, documentary film, tuatara, documentary credit, cataract, manta ray, star anise, tarantula, documentary evidence, tarantella, documentary collection, paramilitary, extracurricular activity, documentary letter of credit, glutaraldehyde, paramilitary force.