Random good picture Not show
(1) A systems approach to budgeting that focuses on the outcomes and objectives of government policy can not avoid controversy.
(2) The systems approach to educational technology involves four basic activities or stages: 1.
(3) A family systems approach to work with minority groups must take account of all these factors.
(4) But some investigators claim that they have taught them to use systems approaching human language in their versatility and complexity.
(5) Some nationalities are culturally orientated towards a standards and systems approach to operations and feel unhappy in their absence.
(6) The system approach assumes that all observed outputs are functions only of the system input.
(7) It is an objective and quantitative system approach to comprehensive construction scale evaluation of distribution network for district electrical network planning.
(8) A sampled-data control system approach is presented to a class of affine nonlinear networked control systems described by a hybrid dynamic system model.
(9) The innovation system approach is now a popular one in developing countries.
(10) The farming system approach is divided into farming system analysis and farming system research.
(11) Finally, the innovation system approach has considerable appeal for policymakers.
(12) The expert system approach and its performance for recirculating cooling water treatment are described.
(13) The system approach allows each insured nonmember bank to design its own program, in accordance with its own business practices, that will best suit the nonmember bank.
(14) This paper proposes a neuron - fuzzy hybrid system approach to problem of identification from log data.
(15) System theory that researches system approach is lodged as the contradictory of deoxidize approach.
(16) According to a computer virus intrusion system approach can be divided into source virus, computer virus virus(sentencedict.com), operating system viruses and shell viruses.
(17) The Handbook identifies the elements of a comprehensive system approach to manufacturing safe products.
(18) System approach to innovation is important in theory to analyze the national capacity of innovation and its international competitiveness.
(19) Note: The consistent operation of this network is often referred to as the "system approach" to management.
(20) Tellingly, however, those improvements occurred only as that transformation in their management system approach actually took place.
(21) Managing is not, nor could it be, a closed - system approach to enterprise operation.
(22) The results of the simulation show that the improved continued fraction theory can ensure the stability of the system and make the reduced system approach the original system.
(23) GMT, May 17, 2010 AMAPTM (Advanced Modular Armor Protection) is the expression of the system approach for a balanced and optimized Survivability Concept, developed by IBD Deisenroth Engineering.
(24) While the equilibrium approach captures some of what the logical system approach misses, it does so at a cost: the language has no structure to it.
(25) There is a growing consensus that the range of activities highlighted in the innovation system approach are important for fostering innovation in developing as much as developed countries.
(26) Part one is the research processes of tourism education on system approach.
(27) Nevertheless its core insights about the factors influencing innovation make the innovation system approach a valuable analytical and prescriptive tool for policymaking in developing countries.
(28) Rubinstein's second way to answer question 1 addresses this drawback of the logical system approach, adopting instead what I'll call the equilibrium approach.
More similar words: approach, approaching, cost approach, approachable, common approach, unapproachable, top-down approach, inapproachable, approachability, bottom-up approach, intuitive approach, system analyst, female reproductive system, systematic, systematism, systematize, systematics, systematical, unsystematic, systematised, systematized, broadcast system, systematically, biosystematics, system analysis, ptolemaic system, application system, system program, systematic analysis, systematic sampling.