Random good picture Not show
(1) He asked the switchboard operator to connect him with Whitely Prison and waited.
(2) One switchboard operator said that at this moment in time she didn't know.
(3) The switchboard operator rang an extension.
(4) Nevertheless, Levi is offering Opto Plus a switchboard operator and plenty of free jeans. Sentencedict.com
(5) The switchboard operator is on duty from 6 to 9.
(6) The switchboard operator was the hotel owner's wife.
(7) He ask the switchboard operator to get him a number in germany.
(8) Ask the switchboard operator for an outside line.
(9) I'd ring them up to complain but I'd never get past the switchboard operator before it stopped working again.
(10) He went back to your hotel and had a very interesting chat with the switchboard operator.
(11) Mary is a secretary, but she doubles in brass as the company's switchboard operator.
(12) For many years I worked as a receptionist and switchboard operator at a busy company.
More similar words: sandwich board, operator, switch, switch on, switch off, bait and switch, combination switch, AND operation, sketchbook, federal reserve board, cooperate with, generator, liberator, incinerator, refrigerator, cardboard, board, witch, electric generator, aboard, twitch, operation desert storm, onboard, on board, boarder, bewitch, boarding, cupboard, backboard, overboard.