Random good picture Not show
1. In borrowing from structural linguistics the early structuralists took on the task of analysing signs and systems of signification.
2. Generative grammar rejects the empirical nature of structural linguistics and instead uses linguistic intuitions of native speakers.
3. Taking its cue from structural linguistics, it will concentrate on the signifiers at the expense of the signifieds.
4. In this chapter, the writer discusses the structural linguistics and the semantic field about opposites.
5. The theoretical foundation of structuralism is Structural Linguistics which originated from Saussure's theories and Transformational-Generative Grammar which actually developed from the former.
6. Structural linguistics belongs to descriptive category, and cultural linguistics belong to humanistic one.
7. With the development of structural linguistics, studies on the nature and content of evaluation could be conducted within a new perspective.
8. Structural philosophy appeared from Saussure's structural linguistics theory and was of great influence to the research of translation theory.
9. Saussure' s structural linguistics exerted a great influence on Chinese linguistics in the 20th century.
10. The impact generated by structural linguistics was deep and wide.
11. As one of the moat important theories in structural linguistics, markedness theory was first put forward by the Prague School in their description of some of the contrastive phenomena in phonology.
12. Structural linguistics reduces its research to the plain internal structure of language to explain all grammatical forms.
13. Saussure s structural linguistics theory is based on inheriting and criticizing historical comparative linguistics, and is mainly embodied in his youth.
14. The impacts of structural linguistics on foreign language education are the audiolingual method, the emphasis on the spoken form, the objectivity of rule presentation and of language testing results.
15. Structural linguistics gave rise to Levi - Strauss's structural anthropology.
16. But in his second phase the issues of systematicity and method become blurred and the connection with structural linguistics becomes vague.
17. This functionalist, teleological aim is inappropriate for the systematic analysis borrowed from structural linguistics.
18. The early structuralists analyse relations between larger elements of meaning than is entertained in structural linguistics.
19. Cognitive grammar has adoptedapproach to word classes from that of traditional grammar or structural linguistics.
20. All the repeatedly occurring infidelity among the translators is labeled as an act of treason by critics in the philological and structural linguistics paradigms of translation studies.
21. In this chapter, the writer focuses on discussing the structural linguistics and the semantic field about amount.
22. The paper makes a study of the internal structure and use of imitative words of the kazak language in the light of the theory and methodology of structural linguistics.
23. The article describes the methodological considerations reviewed in terms of Lexicon Grammar in connection with the structural linguistics in the age of computer.
24. The paper also makes a reflection of the ups and downs of American structuralism on the basis of a comparison between structural linguistics and TG grammar.
More similar words: historical linguistics, structuralist, linguistics, sociolinguistics, neurolinguistics, structural, extralinguistic, psycholinguistics, structurally, architectural structure, nonstructural, natural structure, structuralism, structural engineering, structural gene, structural steel, structural member, structural formula, linguistic, structural analysis, linguistical, nonlinguistic, syntactic structure, linguistically, metalinguistic, crystalline structure, structural unemployment, sociolinguistic, psycholinguistic, linguistic context.