Similar words: in accordance with, constitutional convention, social contract, spin, spine, electoral college, cord, record. Meaning: n. a major part of the central nervous system which conducts sensory and motor nerve impulses to and from the brain; a long tubelike structure extending from the base of the brain through the vertebral canal to the upper lumbar region.
Random good picture Not show
1. The vertebral column surrounds and protects the spinal cord.
2. With spinal cord injuries, recovery can be prolonged.
3. Indeed, all of the brain and spinal cord.
4. A bullet pierced his spinal cord.
5. If sophisticated reflexes can be mediated by the spinal cord, what is the purpose of the brain?
6. His spinal cord was severed, and he became a paraplegic.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. But Peter's back was broken and his spinal cord damaged.
8. Invasion of the spinal cord causes paralysis of the arms and legs or of the trunk.
9. Or worse: a disk slipped, or the spinal cord snapped?
10. In the same way, nerve cells in the spinal cord show activity whenever a particular movement is made by the arm.
11. That requires a spinal cord to produce a different spatiotemporal pattern of commands to all those muscles.
12. Like the skin comparison neurons in the spinal cord, the center may be excitatory and the surround inhibitory.
13. Subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord due to vitamin B12 deficiency is a treatable condition manifesting sensory ataxia.
14. What stop axonal regeneration in Spinal Cord Injury?
15. The spinal cord does not have the rhythmicity breath.
16. Ten patients had been treated for prostate cancer and one had experienced a spinal cord injury.
17. For example, it is absent in such diverse conditions as constipation, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and thoracic spinal cord injuries.
18. Low levels of hybridization are also detectable in other regions of the spinal cord.
19. It broke my ribs, collapsed a lung and broke my spinal cord.
20. These deliver serotonin to wide areas of the brain and spinal cord.
21. And the fifth layer sends signals to other deep and distant neural structures, sometimes even the spinal cord.
22. Striking the side or back of the neck can damage the spine or the spinal cord itself, sometimes permanently.
23. The corresponding reduction in the space posteriorly restricts the canal available for the spinal cord.
24. They receive messages from virtually every nerve in the human body via connections with the optic nerve and spinal cord.
25. Rather, the axons of the sensory neurons carry impulses back into the spinal cord.
26. It also contains a coupon that readers can send to Specter to show their support for increased funding for spinal cord research.
27. Many neurologic disorders affecting the brain stem, cerebellum, and spinal cord posterior column may cause dizzy sensations.
28. The ball had entered his body in front and passed out near the spinal cord, paralyzing him in legs and arms.
29. In vertebrates the brain is the much expanded front end of the spinal cord.
30. Conclusions. Spinous process - splitting laminoplasty increases the degree of freedom of the spinal cord.
More similar words: in accordance with, constitutional convention, social contract, spin, spine, electoral college, cord, record, cordon, cordial, discord, accordion, recording, according, discordant, accord with, financial crisis, in all, in a word, according to, ordinary, finally, all in all, ordinance, subordinate, coordinate, nominally, coordinator, originally, aboriginal.