Random good picture Not show
1. Thin layer chromatography or spectrophotometry is used for screening.
2. Analysis was by atomic absorption spectrophotometry.
3. Based on these two characteristics, differential spectrophotometry has been applied to the quantitation of uric acid.
4. Analytical techniques such as atomic absorption spectrophotometry and neutron activation analysis may be required for quantitative determination at such low levels.
5. METHODS:A tetrazolium reaction spectrophotometry method was used.
6. METHODS Atom absorption spectrophotometry and colorimetry were adopted.
7. The activity of VPO was measured by spectrophotometry.
8. OBJECTIVE:Introduce spectrophotometry method for quantitative determination of pethidine hydrochloride.
9. The color value of capsanthin was analyzed with spectrophotometry.
10. Lycopene content was determined by spectrophotometry.
11. A derivative spectrophotometry method for the determination of clenbuterol in drug tablet was studied.
12. Determination of hydroxybenzene in water by ultraviolet spectrophotometry is based on the theory that hydroxybenzene has absorption spectrum in ultraviolet band .
13. Visible spectrophotometry and the HPLC method were established for determination of the daunorubicin in the long circulating liposomes.
14. Methods:The Comparison method by naked eyes, UV Spectrophotometry and Colourimetry methods in ChP 2005 were used.
15. Objective To establish a spectrophotometry method for determining the contents of ferrum in ferrous succinate tablets.
16. A method, combined with spectrophotometry, for determining formaldehyde content of interior architectural coatings with acetylacetone as developer was proposed.
17. Haematoxylin gives a bright blue colour and is suitable for visual comparisons, but the colour of the reagent prevents spectrophotometry.
18. Calcium is determined using a variety of other reagents and most reliably by using atomic absorption spectrophotometry.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The contents of Cph and Dxm in gel were determined by dual - wave - length spectrophotometry.
20. The maximum absorption of ASC and PSC were 233 nm on ultraviolet spectrophotometry.
21. It is suggested that the interferential constituents should be considered in the assay of Chinese medicines and preparations by spectrophotometry.
22. A new cuvette which is able to contain plastic centrifuge tube for fluorescence spectrophotometry is described.
23. The contents of metal elements from Capparis spinosa fruits were determined by ICP -AES technique and the flame atomic absorption spectrophotometry (FAAS).
24. Many methods have been developed for determining trace iodine. including spectrophotometry . polarography and gas chromatography etc.
25. The determination method of trace manganese content in the water was investigated by formaldoxime spectrophotometry. The interfere factors, precision and accuracy were discussed.
26. Using carubinose as standard, DNS as color developing reagent, the content of mannan in coconut shell was indirectly determined by spectrophotometry.
27. Extrat of sword bean powder as urease catalyzes hydrolysis of urea into ammonia, then ammonia is determinated by salicylate spectrophotometry.
28. At first, We should confirm that some kinds of tumor seeking agent into the special cell lines and measured the experimental data by flameless atom absorption spectrophotometry.
29. The paper describes a method which uses thin-layer chromatography-ultraviolet spectrophotometry to determine successfully the content of podophyllotoxin .
30. Methods: Barbaloin and aloe-emodin were extracted from aloe vera by absolute alcohol and defermined by spectrophotometry.
More similar words: photometry, spectrometer, photometer, astrophotography, electrophoresis, electromagnetic spectrum, phototropic, photoelectric, phototropism, retrospect, spectroscope, spectrograph, spectroscopy, atomic spectrum, spectroscopic, in retrospect, retrospective, retrospection, retrospectively, photophobia, spectre, spectra, photomontage, spectrum, spectral, optometry, photomicrograph, aspect ratio, keratometry, metropolis.