Random good picture Not show
(1) This phenomenon provides the basis for flame emission photometry.
(2) Printing hauled due to photometry error.
(3) Method: 5 Br PADAP photometry.
(4) Photocells are also used in photometry and spectroscopy.
(5) The method of bismuth - phospho molybdenum blue photometry determination of phosphorus by mathematic correction overcome vanadium obstruction had described in this paper.
(6) Photometry involves the measurement of luminous intensities of light sources and of the illumination of surfaces.
(7) And then indicate that different spectrum in photopic photometry, mesopic photometry, scotopic photometry and circadian photometry.
(8) It may be useful for surface photometry on plates without sensitometer spots.
(9) In this paper. The fundamental conception of photometry and radiometry and their relations are discussed.
(10) Compared with Sulfocyanide Photometry and Lead Molybdate Weight Method, this method is simple, rapid and accurate, and worth being spread in factories, mines and other enterprises.
(11) Applications and new technologies of surfactant in photometry, titration . fluoroscopy, electrochemistry analysis and chromatogram analysis summarized.
(12) The dimethylglyoxime photometry can be used to determine the nickel content of Ni-Cr porcelain alloy, and better results were achieved in this res...
(13) The differences between two unit systems, photometry and radiometry , and the conversion from one to another is discussed in this paper.
(14) Conclusion Extraction photometry is suitable for determination of niclosamide in water in the field.
(15) The mechanism of collagen mineralization was studied by ultraviolet photometry method.
(16) Methods Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Pericarpium Trichosanthis and Radix Notoginseng were identified by TLC, and the content of polysaccharides was determined by UV-spectro. photometry.
(17) The principle for color scale detection divided into two kinds of colorimetry method and photometry method.
(18) A portable on - spot measurement of nitrogen dioxide instrument was developed based on photometry.
(19) After being reduced to silicon molybdenum blue with FeSO 4, phosphorus and arsenic is masked with oxalic acid, it can be determined by photometry.
(20) The contents of collagen in mice back skin were measured photometry.
(21) There are high precision and accuracy to detect ferro in water and wastewater by the method of flame atomic absorption and o-phenanthroline photometry.
(22) The total chromium in the sludge wastewater can be determined with the microwave digestion - photometry method.
(23) In experiments, we used the 2793K halogen tungsten lamp to irradiate the detector of CCD143A and measured the values of photometry and radiometry.
(24) A new method spectrophotometric determination of trace iron in refined water by doublewavelengh photometry is introduced.
(25) Based on the analyze, we proposed a improved mesopic photometry model for the application of road lighting.
(26) An automatic analyzer for determination of cobalt in solution is described. Its chemical analysis is based upon nitroso R salt photometry method which is also a national standard one.
(27) It was stated that the supposing of bound tactics set and correction of analytical data (either photometry, AAS or ICP-AES methods) are very importment in the mathematical treatment. Sentencedict.com
(28) The principle for color scale detection can be divided into two kinds of colorimetry method and photometry method.
(29) A new method for determination of benzoyl brightener by multiplying photometry is first reported.
More similar words: photometer, optometry, optometrist, photophobia, photo, photon, dichotomy, telephoto, photocopy, photocell, photostat, trichotomy, take a photo, photogenic, photoflash, photograph, photosphere, dichotomous, photographer, photocopier, photography, photovoltaic, photographic, phototropism, telephoto lens, photosynthesis, photochemistry, pyelolithotomy, photosensitive, geometry.