Random good picture Not show
2. The only time that we attempted to do something like that was in the city of Philadelphia.
3. Why did you do something like that?
4. I had a hunch that something like this would happen.
5. Why are you doing something like this?
6. Something like sixty percent of all married men will have an affair at some point in their marriage.
7. Clive made a noise, something like a grunt.
8. They can't be normal to do something like that.
9. It's hard to believe that anyone would say something like that.
10. It shocks you when something like that happens.
11. If he says something like that to me again, for two pins I'll hit him!
12. He's scored something like 60 goals this season.
13. Something like that really shatters your confidence.
14. What kind of sicko would write something like that?
15. The tune goes something like this.
16. It was so unlike him to say something like that, with such intensity, that I was astonished.
17. They can get something like ￡3,000 a year.
18. I wouldn't wish something like that on my worst enemy.
19. There were something like 500 people in the audience.
20. Something like 50,000 homes are without power.
21. They pay six pounds an hour. Something like that.Sentencedict.com
22. Yeah, it's something like that.
23. The machinery alone will cost something like thirty thousand pounds.
24. He paid something like ninety pounds for a T-shirt.
25. It would be untrue to say that something like this could never happen again.
26. Who but Rosa could think of something like that?
27. Their argument ran something like this ...
28. He's the last person I'd expect to be mixed up in something like this.
29. Rachel, you must have misunderstood her! Ellie would never say something like that.
30. The air fare was about a hundred and ninety-nine pounds or something like that.
More similar words: something, something of, something else, sometime, sometimes, come through, thing, nothing, anything, nothing but, clothing, writhing, anything but, breathing, everything, like, unlike, likely, likewise, feel like, and the like, unlikely, likelihood, some, method, someone, thin, handsome, think, comet.