Random good picture Not show
2. Why did you do something like that?
3. Why are you doing something like this?
4. Yeah, it's something like that.
5. The only time that we attempted to do something like that was in the city of Philadelphia.
6. I had a hunch that something like this would happen.
7. Something like sixty percent of all married men will have an affair at some point in their marriage.
8. Clive made a noise, something like a grunt.
9. They can't be normal to do something like that.
10. It shocks you when something like that happens.
11. He's scored something like 60 goals this season.
12. Something like that really shatters your confidence.
13. What kind of sicko would write something like that?
14. The tune goes something like this.
15. It tastes something like melon.
16. He earns something like 35000.
17. They can get something like ￡3,000 a year.
18. There were something like 500 people in the audience.
19. Something like 50,000 homes are without power.
20. They pay six pounds an hour. Something like that.
21. He paid something like ninety pounds for a T-shirt.Sentencedict.com
22. Who but Rosa could think of something like that?
23. Their argument ran something like this ...
24. I was something like $16,000 in the hole already.
25. A thesaurus is something like a dictionary.
26. The ceremony was something like a christening.
27. It's hard to believe that anyone would say something like that.
28. If he says something like that to me again, for two pins I'll hit him!
29. He's the last person I'd expect to be mixed up in something like this.
30. Rachel, you must have misunderstood her! Ellie would never say something like that.
More similar words: something, something of, something else, sometime, sometimes, come through, thing, nothing, anything, nothing but, clothing, writhing, anything but, breathing, everything, like, unlike, likely, likewise, feel like, and the like, unlikely, likelihood, some, method, someone, thin, handsome, think, comet.