Random good picture Not show
(1) The company saw it as part of its social responsibility to provide education for its workers.
(2) The students generously gave them instruction in social responsibility.
(3) However, the concept of social responsibility and service is of limited use in developing a radical social movement.
(4) The first involved the social responsibility of management.
(5) Social responsibility is thus not merely a matter of the adoption of changed standards on a voluntary basis.
(6) Their sense of social responsibility is to society at large.
(7) Until recently, corporate social responsibility among businesses has revolved around risk mitigation and self-regulation.
(8) Social responsibility layer of higher business enterprise then support of business enterprise to community, environmental protection, social public-spirited business and make a contribution to.
(9) Social responsibility accounting requires enterprises paying attention to social benefits while pursuing economic benefits.
(10) With the social responsibility accounting rising and being attached importance, the social responsibility audit springs up.
(11) The social responsibility of the enterprise lays stress on social standard and has three features: historic nature, humanistic colour and multi-factor restrictiveness .
(12) He wants companies to follow the European model of social responsibility.
(13) But is it not desirable to encourage authors to recognise their social responsibility?
(14) But the issue also epitomized the emerging dilemma for Laura, caught between the dictates of commerce and social responsibility.
(15) These arguments make perfect sense in a free-enterprise business with no social responsibility.
(16) To ignore those who live at home is unacceptable; it runs counter to a general sense of social responsibility.
(17) That is difficult enough for a publicly owned company with a social responsibility.
(18) Within the firm and out, Raven has been a force for enhancing social responsibility within the law.
(19) Perhaps most important of all, however, is Bateson's treatment of the issue of social responsibility.
(20) Not a week goes by without a Bush speech on health, education, pensions or social responsibility.
(21) Along with the freedom of the press, there was also a heavy burden of social responsibility.
(22) There is a separation between science and ethics, between technology and social responsibility.
(23) The fourth type of press theory put forward is that of social responsibility.
(24) However, there is the problem of the romantic notion of pure art devoid of social responsibility.
(25) The objectives of a marketing department are directed towards the attainment of corporate aims, such as profitability growth and social responsibility.
(26) It is difficult to say, however, whether the real motivation is social responsibility or vanity. Sentencedict.com
(27) We promote intellectual, creative, and emotional growth in our students by providing a structured, supportive learning environment that encourages self-discovery and social responsibility.
(28) It is a great honour for me to be allowed this opportunity to give you my and Volvo Group view on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
(29) Why try to shoehorn all the good stuff listed above into the little box of specifically social responsibility?
(30) At the same time, with the reality of environmental pollution and the environmental disruption ceaselessness aggravation, corporation should undertake inescapable environment social responsibility.
More similar words: responsibility, responsible, sensibility, responsible for, irresponsible, be responsible for, responsive, possibility, plausibility, accessibility, response, gullibility, credibility, flexibility, irascibility, infallibility, compatibility, incompatibility, susceptibility, intelligibility, social, socially, social security administration, socialize, socialism, antisocial, socialized, judicial review, social class, respond.