Random good picture Not show
(1) Jones had set out to intimidate and dominate Paul.
(2) It's no easy job to set out in business.
(3) The Romans set out to civilize the Ancient Britons.
(4) We have accomplished all we set out to do.
(5) When they set out they were well prepared.
(6) The Council has set out a timetable for returning to civilian rule.
(7) She set out the company's aims and objectives in her speech.
(8) The market was full of brightly coloured vegetables set out on stalls.
(9) We set out to determine exactly what happened that night.
(10) The fishermen set out at sunset for a night's fishing.
(11) The iceboat set out to chop a hole in the ice.
(12) The expedition set out for the upper reaches of the Amazon.
(13) It was judged better to set out at once.
(14) He set out his objections to the plan.
(15) Set out the meal on the table.
(16) The early morning mist cleared before we set out.
(17) We'll set out as soon as it's completely light.
(18) She set out to break the world record.
(19) Her work is always very well set out.
(20) It was raining heavily but he set out undeterred.
(21) You'd better juice your car before you set out.
(22) We now set out to climb the hill. Sentencedict.com
(23) Details of the pension plan are set out below.
(24) They succeeded in what they set out to do.
(25) He set out to convert the heathen .
(26) She has set out to seduce Stephen.
(27) He set out his objections to the scheme.
(28) I set out to buy food.
(29) We'll need to set out chairs for the meeting.
(30) The guests swarmed round the tables where the food was set out.