Random good picture Not show
(1) The Council has set out a timetable for returning to civilian rule.
(2) She set out the company's aims and objectives in her speech.
(3) Jones had set out to intimidate and dominate Paul.
(4) It's no easy job to set out in business.
(5) The market was full of brightly coloured vegetables set out on stalls.
(6) We set out to determine exactly what happened that night.
(7) The Romans set out to civilize the Ancient Britons.
(8) The fishermen set out at sunset for a night's fishing.
(9) The iceboat set out to chop a hole in the ice.
(10) We have accomplished all we set out to do.
(11) When they set out they were well prepared.
(12) The expedition set out for the upper reaches of the Amazon.
(13) It was judged better to set out at once.
(14) He set out his objections to the plan.
(15) He then set out for Virginia for what he vainly hoped would be a peaceful retirement.
(16) Set out the meal on the table.
(17) She set out with the aim of becoming the youngest ever winner of the championship.
(18) The rules are set out in detail in chapter seven.
(19) The early morning mist cleared before we set out.
(20) He has achieved what he set out to do three years ago.
(21) We'll set out as soon as it's completely light.
(22) She set out to break the world record. Sentencedict.com
(23) Her work is always very well set out.
(24) It was raining heavily but he set out undeterred.
(25) You'd better juice your car before you set out.
(26) We now set out to climb the hill.
(27) You haven't set out your ideas very clearly in this essay.
(28) The study set out to examine bias in television news coverage.
(29) It is set out in a legally binding protocol which forms part of the treaty.
(30) The guests swarmed round the tables where the food was set out.