Random good picture Not show
1) I have ten years' experience at senior management level.
2) Access to the papers is restricted to senior management.
3) White men hold most of the jobs in senior management .
4) Senior management enjoy certain privileges, such as company cars and private healthcare.
5) Senior management have given their seal of approval to the plans.
6) They bypassed the committee and went straight to senior management.
7) Women fill 35% of senior management positions.
8) Eligibility for five weeks' holiday is restricted to senior management.
9) Well, if you've argued with senior management you can wave goodbye to any chances of promotion!
10) For presentations to senior management you may find a vital member of the team arrives apologetically in the middle of your presentation.
11) Senior management seem to be completely out of touch with their staff's needs.
12) Members of the senior management teams will be observed during meetings and other activities.
13) The Senior Management team were evidently congratulating themselves on having recruited such an able young lady.
14) He told the Guardian that he believed senior management took deliberate steps to hush up the dangers.
15) On more than one occasion I caught senior management using our symbolic disorder to dress down young constables.
16) At least ten years experience at senior management level.
17) And by explaining the deal to senior management,[http://sentencedict.com/senior management.html] the opportunist made it seem as if he were entirely responsible for it.
18) The various possible structures have been discussed with senior management in the Exchequer Division.
19) Senior management can exercise greater control over the activities of the organisation and coordinate their subordinates or sub-units more easily.
20) For example, in one senior management group the chairman could not abide conflict.
21) There was a meeting between senior management and union representatives, including the full-time district officer.
22) In her current role she broke through the glass ceiling as the first woman to reach senior management level in the company.
23) Her report was given the seal of approval by senior management.
24) Colorado-based Miniscribe filed for bankruptcy protection in January 1990 when it emerged that its senior management had carried out a massive fraud.
25) The arrangements should involve and be prepared in consultation with senior management, engineers, public relations professionals and others as appropriate.
26) For instance, we could press for an integration of social work values in senior management and social work teaching.
27) Mr Smith saw the move to ensure the institution's senior management were elected and accountable as a straight forward wrecking attempt.
28) By this time we had grown weary of heart-to-heart chats with senior management.
29) There were numerous management layers that acted as filters between senior management and other levels in the organization.
30) Specific changes were determined primarily by the head and senior management team and only latterly by the rest of the staff.
More similar words: management, mismanagement, cash management, core management, inventory management, management system, scientific management, financial management, management consulting, disengagement, engagement, encouragement, discouragement, disparagement, senior, come to an agreement, seniority, senior partner, senior citizen, manage, seniority system, managed, manager, mismanage, information age, managerial, manageress, manageable, managership, file manager.