Random good picture Not show
1. Its engine is coupled to a semiautomatic gearbox.
2. He fired off a volley of shots from his semi-automatic rifle.
3. Marc Lepine entered the classroom holding a semi-automatic rifle.
4. High-powered and semi-automatic weapons can be freely bought.
5. It had a dolphin-shaped nose and a semi-automatic gearbox.
6. The Fordist labour process base is semi-automatic assembly-line production on the Detroit model.
7. After those killings, the federal government banned the import of semi-automatic weapons.
8. There's also 2 Smith and Wesson revolvers and a Beretta semi-automatic.
9. He could remember the suppressed clattering noise of the firing on semi-automatic.
10. Virtually all the guards carried at least a side-arm and, usually, a semi-automatic rifle.
11. Four semi-automatic pistols were also seized in one raid at Ongar, Essex. Armed police found 21,000 ecstasy tablets.
12. In addition, an AR-IS semiautomatic rifle with an obliterated serial number was found abandoned on the riverbank.
13. In the following account, details are given for preparation of high quality thin sections by automatic and semi-automatic means.
14. A Democratic-controlled Congress passed a ban on 19 types of semi-automatic weapons in 1994.
15. In the late 1960's, a Volkswagen car took 19 man-hours to build, thanks largely to semi-automatic aids.
16. Large-caliber firearms, semiautomatic pistols and assault rifles are forbidden to civilians altogether.
17. Then out came the gun,(sentencedict.com) a.32 semi-automatic that killed Kayla.
18. The manufacture and sale of nine types of foreign and domestic semi-automatic assault weapons would also be prohibited for three years.
19. For 20-30 minutes he fired at lunchtime diners with two large-capacity ammunition clip semi-automatic pistols, before finally killing himself.
20. A police officer armed with a semi-automatic gun stood guard.
21. The whole system adopts semiautomatic continuous - running.
22. The police officer was armed with a semiautomatic handgun.
23. The machine is semiautomatic.
24. An example of semiautomatic protocol implementation based on Estelle is given.
25. An approach for semiautomatic grammar acquisition from un - annotated corpus about a specific domain is presented.
26. There are many good automatic, semiautomatic[sentencedict.com], and hand feeding devices available commercially.
27. Approach on semiautomatic deconvolution of hyphenated chromatographic data has been made in this paper.
28. This is particularly true for older single - revolvers, but applies equally to some double - revolvers or semiautomatic pistols.
29. Manual control or electric control of pressure , time , temperature or semiautomatic control.
30. The operator's cabin can move up and down along the mast. Semiautomatic control of stacker crane is realised by a control circuitry composed of contactors and limit switches.
More similar words: automatic, automatically, automation, automate, automaton, automated, symptomatic, stomatitis, autocratic, somatic, aromatic, autocratically, idiomatic, chromatic, axiomatic, diplomatic, achromatic, somatic cell, semiarid, diplomatically, monochromatic, polychromatic, psychosomatic, chromatic scale, semiannual, diplomatic mission, diplomatic immunity, automobile, automotive, tomato.