Random good picture Not show
1. Practice keen observation in your dreams through self-suggestion prior to sleep.
2. This thesis guided the students in using self-suggestion to adjust the rehearsal state and set up self-feeling of a role.
3. The self-suggestion in competitive sports is an important method by which athletes adjust their mental state, and the self-suggestive words are the carrier of the self-suggestion.
4. Most patients with anxiety disorders have sleep disorders, it is difficult to sleep or suddenly awakened from a dream, then you can be self-suggestion hypnosis.
5. This is the power of the magic of the self-suggestion.
6. The physiologic basis of the self-suggestive words and the self-suggestion is advanced nerve teaching and the psychological basis is the cognitive psychology.
More similar words: suggestion, autosuggestion, suggestion scheme, suggestive, suggestible, suggestively, suggestibility, be suggestive of, suggest, suggester, suggested, it is suggested that, self-selection, self-support, self-questioning, self-supporting, self-sustained, self-sufficient, self-sustaining, self-sufficiency, self-satisfaction, digestion, ingestion, congestion, indigestion, gesticulation, self-destruction, self-justification, aerobic digestion, traffic congestion.