Random good picture Not show
1. This is self-mastery at its best.
2. You are expected to learn total self-mastery.
3. You see, without self-mastery, it is difficult to be self-giving.
4. By effort and heedfulness, discipline and self-mastery, let the wise one make for himself an island which no flood can overwhelm.sentencedict.com/self-mastery.html
5. Courage, hard work, self-mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to successful life.
6. It is the key to self-mastery and the achievement of your dreams.
7. self-mastery occurs only from within as one accesses one's own ancestral knowledge on how to transcend and alter thought-form.
8. Those who have attained self-mastery can be seen and contacted through focusing the light in the head.
9. Don't mistake your need for self-mastery and control for your obvious ability to control others.
10. That is real self-mastery.
11. If you would learn self-mastery, begin by yield yourself to the One Great Master.
12. But when we want to experience self-mastery and confirm our consciousness, beyond every change of time, space and circumstance, we practice 1,000 days.
13. Pursuing self-mastery not only enhances the quality of your relationship with yourself, but it changes your relationships with others.
14. Begin at once a program of self-mastery. But start modestly, with the little things that bother you.
15. Self-discovery replaced self-mastery as the primary path to maturity, and we got a thousand novels and memoirs about young peoples' search for identity.
16. All worship creates a form of arrogance in those whom are worshipped, and such arrogance causes the dance of self-mastery to cease!
17. Even if people in reality are downright inhuman, you can choose to ignore their behaviour or not view it negatively at all. That is real self-mastery.
18. Robin: The Holy Hour, as you know, is simply 60 minutes at the beginning of your day that you devote to self-mastery and personal development.
19. A recurring point in Six Dynasties discussions of Tao's exemplary personality is his disavowal of rank and salary, which implies an overcoming of greed and desire, and finally, self-mastery.
20. This sign shall give birth to leadership founded upon wisdom, understanding and self-mastery through ascension.
More similar words: self-made, half-mast, mastery, toastmaster, past master, quartermaster, master, masters, mastered, masterly, self-mutilation, masterful, bandmaster, spymaster, taskmaster, mastering, webmaster, paymaster, cremaster, master key, masterwork, postmaster, grandmaster, housemaster, headmaster, master race, master plan, master copy, be master of, masterless.