Random good picture Not show
1. There are other benefits from employing a toastmaster.
2. A toastmaster has his own techniques.
3. The toastmaster opens the proceedings and keeps them flowing smoothly.
4. The toastmaster introduced today's theme and three speakers.
5. RM : How long have you been a Toastmaster?
6. First of all, toastmaster introduced Mr.
7. How long have you been a Toastmaster?
8. Of course, a Toastmaster must always pay attention to organization, vocal range, extraneous filler words and a host of other items.
9. At the beginning, the toastmaster toasted three times all the guesses.
10. A feast for the Toastmaster soul, as much as it was for each Toastmaster body.
11. And as Toastmasters' 2006 World Champion of Public Speaking Lance Miller shares in an article for the Toastmaster magazine, the more personal and passionate your story is, the better.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Comrade Zhaozhongxiang, used to a greatest famous TV toastmaster, especially well known for his intelligence contest program.
13. Great, my friends, the toastmaster little deer announce that:Our dine together is started now.
14. I have read stories in the Toastmaster magazine about how improved speaking skills enable members to land better jobs and realize their dreams.
15. After the toastmaster proclaimed that the lecture was over, the students was still unwilling to leave.
16. As a Toastmaster, you will acquire an increased ability to motivate and persuade, making you more effective as a supervisor or manager.
17. If being a toastmaster, the usual dress would be crimson tails with a white waistcoat, and evening- suit trousers.
18. At a large wedding it is useful to have a toastmaster to announce guests on the receiving line.
19. However, to ensure that proceedings go as you would wish, give the toastmaster instructions in advance, rather than piecemeal later.
20. Also, members on the schedule must confirm their participation to the VPE and Toastmaster.
21. Would you like to write an article on this Convention Book to share your successful achievement or unforgettable experience in Toastmaster?
22. As the head of the culinary team, I met with the Toastmaster a week before the meeting to plan the complex coordination of agenda and course-service times.
23. I recently began helping two friends with the guitar, one of whom is a Toastmaster.
24. Dave Zielinski is a freelance writer and frequent contributor to the Toastmaster.
More similar words: past master, postmaster, postmaster general, toaster, toaster oven, scoutmaster, toasted, christmas tree, boaster, coaster, roaster, zoroaster, master, masters, mastery, toast, mastered, masterly, quartermaster, master key, mastering, taskmaster, masterful, bandmaster, webmaster, paymaster, roller coaster, ringmaster, mastermind, master race.