Random good picture Not show
(1) The quartermaster is in charge of stores.
(2) Bauthumley fought for Parliament and rose to be quartermaster in Colonel Cox's regiment.
(3) The army offered a commission in the quartermaster corps, but Frank proudly refused and gamely enlisted as a private.
(4) The coxswain and the quartermaster were killed at the wheel, and Nigel Tibbets took the helm.
(5) Geoffrey as quartermaster issued Joe with three kilos of rice, a couple of dried cabbage, and some dried pork.
(6) He's in the quartermaster corps.
(7) The quartermaster has only two sizes, too large and too small.
(8) QUARTERMASTER: Sorry, I already issued all of those kits. How about a whiskey?
(9) The captain ordered the quartermaster to send out a signal.
(10) The quartermaster rang up the order on the engine room telegraph. Sentencedict.com
(11) Which master pointing cloth quartermaster under the furnace where the, ah, what's the use, thank you!
(12) He was promoted to company quartermaster from a cookhouse soldier rank by rank.
(13) The quartermaster [ ix ] has only two sizes: too large and too small.
(14) A 23-year-old man arrested with false papers was described as a Provo quartermaster.
(15) This hope, however, diminished as a result of something done by the quartermaster department.
(16) I'm a tallyman of this hatch. Are you a Quartermaster?
(17) The duty officer shall operate by himself or monitor the quartermaster to shift.
More similar words: last quarter, quarter, quarters, quarterly, quartering, quarterback, headquarter, first quarter, headquarters, three-quarter, fiscal quarter, close quarters, three-quarters, quarter sessions, at close quarters, mastermind, choirmaster, master of arts, past master, master, mastery, masters, masterly, mastered, master key, paymaster, webmaster, mastering, taskmaster, masterful.