Similar words: save for, give up, drive up, live up to, saving, have, cave, wave. Meaning: v. feather one's nest; have a nest egg.
Random good picture Not show
1. You should save up and get a house.
2. It took me ages to save up enough money to go travelling.
3. I'm trying to save up for my holiday.
4. People often put money aside in order to save up enough to make one major expenditure.
5. Don't resort to cheap copies; save up for the real thing.
6. You'd better save up some money for your old age.
7. She could save up to eight pounds - yes!
8. A thrifty business can save up its profits and reinvest them in the company.
9. Now I've got to save up and get it over and done with.
10. It took us ages to save up for those trainers.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Remember, registering shareware means you often save up to 50% on the price of buying a similar package from a computer shop.
12. This would save up to ￡3 billion at a time when the jobless total is soaring.
13. I'll get something else and save up. "
14. I want to save up and get a car.
15. Save up to 12 % interest per annum.
16. You can save up to 50 % on Fine Frfgrances & Luxury Gifts.
17. Bang! Bang! I'm already starting to save up my money to buy firecrackers.
18. "If this technology is commercialised, we can save up to 450 million yuan (US$60 million) per year in energy costs used to produce industrial phytase enzyme additives, " Chen adds.
19. He must save up for his rickshaw , losing his temper would never fill his belly.
20. So save up some more and get a Rel Acoustics T-Series.
21. " I'll have to get something else and save up. "
22. I thought perhaps I could find work and save up the fare.
23. It took me a year to save up for a new car.
24. The key is to wait, save up, and buy on cash.
25. Its members will buy the same branded goods, save up for the same houses, sign up for the same credit cards and aspire to put their children into the same schools.
26. Julie wanted to put some of her money aside for holidays or save up for something special.
27. By using the air ambulance to transport patients between hospitals, they can save up to ￡15,000 per patient.
28. Meanwhile, the geography department is engaged in a losing battle to save up for new atlases.
29. With it he brought good news to first-time buyers, who could save up to ￡600 on the purchase of their first home.
30. There are a lot of "idlers" to defloration them, then dried them, and then save up them. A lot of the benefits of chrysanthemum, which I do not have a tongue in this everyone knows.