Similar words: romantic, romanticism, frantically, automatically, identically, antithetical, chromatic scale, poetically. Meaning: adv. 1. in a romantic manner 2. in a romantic manner.
Random good picture Not show
(1) She has never been romantically linked with anyone.
(2) He talked romantically of the past and his youth.
(3) Their names have been linked romantically.
(4) He became romantically involved with a married woman.
(5) The senator denied that he was romantically involved with a member of his staff.
(6) She seems to be romantically entangled with some artist in Rome.
(7) They're not romantically involved.
(8) We are not romantically involved.
(9) And he likes to see him-self as a romantically shady character.
(10) A boss who is romantically involved with a subordinate can exhibit favoritism through raises, promotions, assignments and the like.
(11) While an undergraduate he became romantically involved with various members of the Bloomsbury group.
(12) At the same time, she becomes romantically involved with the hero.
(13) They suffered from tuberculosis, then still romantically called consumption.
(14) She fantasized romantically about eloping with her boyfriend.
(15) Romantically, this month is anyone's guess. Sentencedict.com
(16) A woman to whom a man is romantically attached.
(17) Romantically, travel and romance will hand in hand.
(18) Yossariun kissed her ears and her closed eyes romantically and rubbed the backs of her thighs.
(19) The observer lay sprawled across his gun, his blond hair streaming romantically in the wind.
(20) It was an enthralling, unforgettable sight for a small, romantically minded boy.
(21) Kylie progressed from Camberwell's infant section into the senior school and, at least romantically, left Grant behind.
(22) Yet the woman who finds a genuinely protective mate in a less glamorous man may still feel romantically deprived.
(23) Men who work with their hands might find a little attention with hand lotion could make them much more romantically stimulating.
(24) And the settlement, $ 14. 8 million, was not nearly enough to be the justice I wanted, romantically.
(25) The boys aim only to get one over on the girls while the girls dream of being romantically swept off their feet.
(26) He had a strip of bandage tied around his head, a small dot of blood showing romantically above the right eye.
(27) Beer goggles are fictitious eyeglasses which purportedly cause an inebriated wearer to see members of the opposite sex as more romantically attainable or physically attractive than they actually are.
(28) Jealousy and anger will put a damper on what could be a very good week romantically.
(29) With many fans still in doubt that the twosome are romantically involved, the "Camp Rock" cutie wrote, "By the way...I would never lie to my fans.
(30) Jealousy and anger will put damper on what could be a very good week romantically.
More similar words: romantic, romanticism, frantically, automatically, identically, antithetical, chromatic scale, poetically, statically, semantics, identical, pathetically, hermetically, politically, cryptically, genetically, practically, drastically, erratically, skeptically, fanatically, dramatically, analytically, emphatically, aesthetically, theoretically, hypothetically, parenthetically, grammatically, alphabetically.