Similar words: side effect, take effect, the greenhouse effect, ripple, effect, in effect, effected, effective.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Delayed flights have a ripple effect. Just one late flight could be carrying passengers for a dozen connecting services.
(2) His resignation will have a ripple effect on the whole department.
(3) The increase had a ripple effect through the whole financial market.
(4) The bank crash has had a ripple effect on the whole community.
(5) Lighting and material details accentuate the ripple effect.
(6) The negative financial report caused a ripple effect on the stock market.
(7) That in turn exerts an unfortunate ripple effect: when oxygen levels decrease, the breakdown of oil can't advance any further.
(8) Such slowdowns can have a ripple effect on all projects. Sentencedict.com
(9) This is a ripple effect from 1971, when the dollar came off the gold standard.
(10) Analysts believe that could have a ripple effect on other speculative investors in the market.
(11) Quantization of software maintainability and ripple effect tracing are two critical issues in the field of software maintenance engineering.
(12) That move , in turn, has had a ripple effect on lawyers'salaries across the country.
(13) Indeed, any new policy may be described as having a ripple effect.
(14) And once you have so many farmers going broke, the ripple effect starts.
(15) Yet there's little sense of the outside world, the human cost, or the ripple effect, of divisive policies. Here is a movie that gives us Thatcher without Thatcherism.
(16) Job losses in construction have been a key amplifier of the ripple effect in this recession.
(17) This method can be used to analyze the semantic relations in object-oriented program units by ripple effect analysis, and the control dependency and data dependency by use of system dependency graph.
(18) Eventually, they will be forced and that probably will have a ripple effect throughout the economy.
(19) She put tipple on the nipple for ablactation and caused ripple effect .
(20) Whatever the motivation for her suicide, the actress's death has raised fears about a ripple effect.
More similar words: side effect, take effect, the greenhouse effect, ripple, effect, in effect, effected, effective, effectively, effectiveness, coriolis effect, crippling, affect, affected, affection, affectation, disaffected, affectionate, ripping, effete, apple, supple, topple, grapple, triplex, effeminate, supplement, effervescent, defect, perfect.