Random good picture Not show
1. They were asked to rededicate themselves to their country.
2. Today, we do more than celebrate America; we rededicate ourselves to the very idea of America.
3. I have discovered that getting parents to rededicate themselves to their children is only half the story.The other half is preparing the children to reaccept their parents.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
4. And we rededicate ourselves to the work of building a better and more hopeful world.
5. Now, more than ever, we must rededicate ourselves to the notion that we share a common destiny as Americas - that I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper, " he added.
6. On World AIDS Day, we rededicate ourselves to developing a national AIDS strategy that will establish the priorities necessary to combat this devastating epidemic at home.
7. Then I rededicate myself to this thing called society—a continuous living drama equal to anything Hollywood ever produced.
8. Let us rededicate ourselves to a world that provides bountiful harvests for us all not just today, but for many generations to come.
9. I have discovered that getting parents to rededicate themselves to their children is only half the story.
10. With a just God as our guide, let us honor those who have been lost; let us rededicate ourselves to the ideals that define our nation, and let us look to the future with hearts full of hope.
11. As we celebrate God's faithfulness in the past and rejoice in his goodness today, we want to rededicate ourselves to serve and to place our entire lives before him as an offering of gratitude.
12. Sixty-five years ago, 51 nations came together in the aftermath of one of history's most devastating wars to rededicate themselves to peace, justice, and progress.
13. We come to break bread and give thanks and seek guidance, but also to rededicate ourselves to the mission of love and service that lies at the heart of all humanity.
14. A phone call from Jackson, who attempted to convince Bryant to give the Lakers another chance and that the team would rededicate itself to an improved roster and not long-term rebuilding.
15. Best of all, our suggested changes would allow academe to revert to its proper focus on quality research and rededicate itself to the sober pursuit of knowledge.
16. And we must care for one another. Today, we do more than celebrate America; we rededicate ourselves to the very idea of America.
17. To strengthen our position in the 21st century, we must rededicate ourselves to harnessing the creative spirit that has made America great.
18. But as any convicted believer will tell you, it's no sin to be lapsed – as long as you rededicate yourself to your redemption in earnest.
19. Such anniversaries offer the opportunity for all husbands and wives to rededicate themselves to love, honor and cherish their spouse and renew their sacred vows.
More similar words: dedicate, dedicated, dedicate to, predicate, dedicated system, dedicated service, dedicatory, dedication, predicative, predication, medicate, medicated, medication, predicable, predicament, premedication, radicate, indicate, abdicate, speed indicator, eradicate, vindicate, syndicate, adjudicate, vindicated, materia medica, reduplicate, crime syndicate, syndicated loan, contraindicate.