Random good picture Not show
1. A dedicatory Latin poem was contributed by John Elmeston, schoolmaster of Cranbrook.
2. The whole machinery of prefaces, dedicatory epistles and the like is designed to focus attention on the writer himself.
3. To ever is Chuzhou's atomic energy make dedicatory all previous sessions old leader, leave, retire old comrade, old science and technology's personnel express sincere respect!
4. And the appearance of conventionality is supported by the opening words of the book in his dedicatory letter.
5. As the chief power to do students work at college, counsellors should grasp time characters to do self location and culture competitive spirit, dedicatory spirit and innovative spirit.
More similar words: indicatory, judicatory, adjudicatory, edificatory, speed indicator, dedicate, dedicated, dedication, dedicate to, indicator, eradicator, vindicator, syndicator, dedicated system, medical history, adjudicator, masticatory, applicatory, dedicated service, purificatory, qualificatory, classificatory, status indicator, leading indicator, economic indicator, leading indicators, temperature indicator, lagging indicator, valedictory, benedictory.