Random good picture Not show
1. In astronomy the transmitter is usually a radio telescope, and it usually acts also as the detector.
2. When a radio telescope is built that is capable of such a long-range search, astronomers might be able to detect planets in other solar systems through their AKR beams.
3. And if you put radio telescope there you can get a radio signal.
4. It is called a radio telescope because a radio antenna is used to observe radio waves emitted by astronomical sources.
5. To help researching the lunar radio telescope, the transmission coefficient of odd mode four-wire transmission line transformer is derived.
6. It will be the largest and most sensitive radio telescope array in the world.
7. SERENDIP takes advantage of ongoing "mainstream" radio telescope observations as a "piggy-back" or "commensal" program.
8. The Parkes radio telescope in Australia has been monitoring 20 pulsars once every two weeks since 2004 and has yet to see any gravitational waves, Einsteinian or otherwise.
9. In 1937, the first radio telescope was built, enabling astronomers to detect otherwise invisible radiation from stars.
10. Despite the recent decline in interest, there were several radio telescopes set to receive the signal when it came.
11. Perversely, doing this will require the biggest and best of radio telescope arrays.
12. An optical telescope with a micrometer is used to precisely adjust the polar axis of an equatorial radio telescope and any precise dial and clock will not be needed.
13. The basic scheme, principle and advantage of optical fiber link in the radio telescope are presented.
14. VLA is undergoing a total upgrade, starting with the key element in radio telescope arrays -- the computer correlator that blends all the radio data from all the dishes.
15. The first detection of lightning in a Martian dust storma new detector on a radio telescope.
16. This is one of the stars visible to us through a radio telescope.
17. You can participate by running a free program that downloads and analyzes radio telescope data.
18. Its DSL connection is busy downloading a block of radio telescope data to be analyzed later.
19. The dewar is the front end of the receiver system of the radio telescope.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
20. The above radar image was taken two days ago by the Deep Space Network radio telescope in Goldstone, California, USA.
21. The conclusion of this experiment is that the pointing accuracy for the 40m radio telescope can achieve the observational requirement.
More similar words: telescope, optical telescope, refracting telescope, reflecting telescope, scope, radioactive, microscope, kaleidoscope, hopeless, tasteless, idiot, idiotic, cope, charioteer, gladiolus, radiant, trading, radical, grading, cope with, hotel, sporadic, radically, radiance, paradigm, radiation, eradicate, tradition, irradiate, fresco.