Random good picture Not show
(1) We have put together an anthology of children's poetry.
(2) These shelves are very easy to put together - you can't go wrong.
(3) The university was put together by stages.
(4) He's put together a magnificent break.
(5) We wouldn't have time to put together an agreement.
(6) Ministers are trying to put together a package that will end the dispute.
(7) They are trying to put together a package that will end the dispute.
(8) The generators are put together in the machine shop .
(9) Scientists have put together a composite picture of what the Earth's crust is like.
(10) Through interviews and old photos we put together a composite picture of life in the village a hundred years ago.
(11) It will be able to put together a governing coalition.
(12) I think we can put together a very strong case for the defence.
(13) This toy can be taken apart and put together with ease.
(14) The IMF has put together a rescue package for the country's faltering economy.
(15) We'll put together a proposal, including detailed costings, free of charge.
(16) The emergency building is transported in individual modules, such as bedrooms and a kitchen, which are put together on site.
(17) She earns more than all the rest of us put together.
(18) In their heyday(sentence dictionary), they sold as many records as all the other groups in the country put together.
(19) Model aeroplanes come in pieces which you have to put together.
(20) London has more pubs and clubs than the rest of the country put together.
(21) The factories no longer relied upon a mechanic to put together looms within the plant.
(22) He has more money than the rest of us put together.
(23) Your department spent more last year than all the others put together.
(24) Your department spent more last year than all the other departments put together.
(25) People love British cars. Take the Mini. In Japan, it still sells more than all the other British cars put together.
(26) By the end of October 1886, the statue had been put together again and it was officially presented to the American people by Bartholdi.
(27) Paul seemed to have more money than the rest of us put together.
(28) She's got more sense than the rest of you put together.
(29) The population of the US is bigger than that of Britain, France and Germany put together.
(30) The whole room looks as if it has been lovingly put together over the years.
More similar words: put two and two together, get together, get-together, together, go together, put to, all together, altogether, add together, band together, together with, hang together, stay together, put to bed, piece together, bring together, stick together, coming together, huddle together, put to death, put to the sword, keep body and soul together, put the cart before the horse, autogenic, putt, photogenic, button, putty, buttoned, buttock.