Random good picture Not show
1. The motion under debate was put to a vote.
2. He was hard put to it to explain her disappearance.
3. The prisoner was put to death at dawn.
4. I've got a proposition to put to you.
5. The issue was put to the vote.
6. Cranmer was put to death as a heretic.
7. The refugees put to sea in five rickety rafts.
8. The enemy was quickly put to flight.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The ship put to sea in deteriorating weather conditions.
10. The motion was put to the assembly.
11. Thousands of innocents were put to the sword.
12. He was hard put to explain her disappearance.
13. The old mill has been put to good purpose.
14. The enemy was / were put to rout.
15. I've a query to put to the last speaker.
16. We've already been put to great inconvenience.
17. The proposals were put to a referendum.
18. I have already been put to considerable inconvenience.
19. Your proposal will be put to the board of directors.
20. The question of strike action must be put to union members.
21. His theories have never really been put to the test.
22. Their dog had to be put to sleep after it went for the postwoman.
23. Stray dogs are usually put to sleep if no one claims them.
24. They found that the trouble they were put to was more than had been bargained for.
25. The motion was put to the conference and fully debated.
26. I have a question I want to put to you.
27. Computer games are being put to use in the classroom.
28. She was determined that she would be equal to any test the corporation put to them.
29. Their cat was growing old and blind and would have to be put to sleep.
30. She was taken violently ill and had to be put to bed.