Random good picture Not show
1. Choices for correcting the imbalance between public good and private cost consist, basically, of: 1.
2. Inventions are an example of a public good, which we discussed in Chapter 16.
3. A local public good is to be provided in each locality and the cost is to be shared equally by residents.
4. It is not conducive to the public good.
5. Should It'still be deemed a public good?
6. Along with the economic globalization, taking the public good in anti-dumping system is significant trend of modern anti-dumping law, and is common feature of modern economic law.
7. The public good is the rule and measure of all law - making.
8. Since these provide a public good, they must be funded by a general levy.
9. Statistics shows that the participation rate for public good of Chinese millionaires is extremely low.
10. Politicians dress up their ruthless ambition as a pursuit of the public good.
11. Private interest was not allowed to predominate over the public good.
12. To illustrate this(sentencedict.com), we modify the model and suppose that the public good is an alternative to a private good.
13. In this view, men starved amid abundance because goods were produced for private gain and not for public good.
14. The optimal size of the local authority depends on the kind of public good under consideration.
15. In Fig. 11-9 are illustrated the preferences of the median voter over a private good and the local public good.
16. A recent Mainichi Shimbun newspaper poll found that only 10 percent of respondents thought government bureaucrats seek to fulfill the public good.
17. It is quite possible that that arrangement is the one that is most conducive to the public good.
18. Of course, each King of Ireland would have the right to confer hereditary peerages on heroes and contributors to the public good.
19. We sum vertically at a given quantity because everyone consumes the same quantity of a public good by definition.
20. The opinions I have had of its errors I sacrifice to the public good.
21. So a private sector agent will only provide a public good if his private benefits exceed the costs of producing the good.
22. Vigilance is certainly required that funding allocated for the public good should not be siphoned off into private firms.
23. Martin Luther King Day is an annual federal holiday[sentencedict.com/public good.html], traditionally marked by taking part in volunteer activities for the public good.
24. He is always ready to sacrifice his personal interest to public good.
25. Well-meaning people acting in what they feel is the public good have censored or bowdlerized everything from the Bible to The Wizard of Oz.
26. The authors make an evaluation of forest quality based on public good forest and commodity forest.
27. These families used a lot of their own money for the public good.
28. Knowledge is to some extent excludible so it might be considered an impure public good.
29. Judged from his whole works , Aristotal unfurled his thoughts from four perspectives, ie. law , citizen, mutual benefit and public good.
30. It maintains that the only way to manage resources fairly is to treat water as a common resource "stewarded for the long-term public good, in good times and bad".
More similar words: public, in public, republic, publicly, Republican, publicity, publication, the general public, publisher, publish, good, good for, for good, be good at, good name, a good many, as good as, a good job, a good deal, common good, do a good job, good evening, a good deal of, have a good time, good afternoon, go off, go out, go on, double, blip.