Random good picture Not show
(1) Prices fixed by private monopolies such as these would be no truer a reflection of the market than those fixed by the state.
(2) It was therefore in their interest to get a minimum price fixed for the cloth.
(3) Price fixing is a tool of socialists and destroys production.
(4) OBJECTIVE : To raise the price fixing of drugs to a scientific and reasonable level. Sentencedict.com
(5) The price fixing method by accounting cost is out of date as it has not been able to meet the requirements of power market.
(6) The company is currently in dispute with the government over price fixing.
(7) Price supports for farmers and minimum-wage legislation are illustrations of government price fixing designed to raise the incomes of specific groups.
(8) Nursery school should run a state to oneself, adjust the price appropriately inside highest price fixing.
(9) Putin overtly threatened Igor Zyuzin, the CEO of Mechel (MTL), a mining and metals giant, accusing him of price fixing in order to evade corporate taxes.
(10) It is currently in dispute with the government over price fixing.
More similar words: fixing, price, caprice, price tag, fair price, priceless, total price, fixity, prefix, science fiction, waxing, coaxing, relaxing, perplexing, beneficent, maleficent, rice, triceps, avarice, capricious, prickly heat, subsistence farming, forefinger, rhetorical device, refinancing, spring, fringe benefit, uprising, offspring, spring up.