Random good picture Not show
1. They use a paper string to suspend a pipeful of rice, put a stick vertically into a jar of rice and sling the whole jar up.
2. Customs officials in Istanbul, unable to afford a pipeful, routinely shook down visitors for smoking supplies.
3. An amount of smoking material, such AS tobacco, needed to fill the bowl of a pipe; a pipeful.
4. An amount of smoking material, such as tobacco, needed to fill the bowl of a pipe; a pipeful.
5. Place of this publication early days introduces no less than " all pipeful law health master " in that way, answered " the person of the same trade is enemy " this word.
More similar words: pipefish, pipe fitter, pipe fitting, hopeful, hopefully, hopefulness, piper, pipe, pipet, pipes, piped, pipe up, pipe in, pipe down, bagpipe, sandpiper, pipette, downpipe, bagpiper, piperine, tailpipe, hosepipe, hornpipe, main pipe, pipeline, heat pipe, pipework, pipe line, waste pipe, inlet pipe.