Random good picture Not show
1. Purple sandpipers arc the most self-effacing of birds.
2. Turnstones and purple sandpipers will join the redshanks and ringed plovers which are probably resident.
3. Buoyant as a duck, slender as a sandpiper, small as a dunlin.
4. A flock of sandpipers running at the edge of the waves lures me from the point.
5. They were like sandpipers at the edge of the surf-they lived inches from the water and their feet Were never wet.
6. Lightly as sandpipers marking the shoreline boats at the jetty sprang and rocked upon the green water.
7. A common sandpiper bobbed on a boulder on the hillside, quietly piping, a muted whistle.
8. Old World sandpiper with a curved bill like a curlew.
9. Underneath was carefully printed: A sandpiper to bring you joy.
10. American sandpiper that inflates its chest when courting.
11. A sandpiper glided by.
12. In winter it is given over to turnstones, purple sandpiper[sentencedict.com/sandpiper.html], oystercatchers and other shellfish-eating birds.
13. As we taxied to a halt on the coastal grassy runway, we disturbed parties of curlew, sandpipers and grey plover.
14. For a while he stood on the soft sand, watching the waves break and the sandpipers scatter under them.
15. The boat belongs to Ben Marshall, the owner of Mousehole's Sandpiper Gallery.
16. Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family; of marshy areas; similar to the woodcocks.
17. The most common migrants are the waders of the sandpiper family, but they also include other birds ranging in size from herons to shrikes.
More similar words: windpipe, standpipe, sandpit, bits and pieces, handpick, grand piano, hand-picked, handpicked, rack and pinion, pipe, piper, pipes, pipet, piped, pipe up, downpipe, bagpipe, pipe down, pipette, main pipe, pipeline, blowpipe, hosepipe, bagpipes, pipe line, pay the piper, stovepipe, drainpipe, pipe dream, water pipe.