Random good picture Not show
1. Each section is explained pictorially.
2. Pictorially this visual time sequence can be used to suggest morning, high noon, afternoon and evening.
3. Flowchart. The traditional means for pictorially describing a program's logic.
4. This functionality of the classic registry is summarized pictorially in Figure 1.
5. So pictorially, this row would simply disappear.
6. The figure below shows this same flow pictorially.
7. To depict or represent pictorially; make a picture of.
8. Pictorially, it is like a falling off the edge of a cliff.
9. This pictorially exquisite advertisement is brimming with vitality and modernity.
10. By using pictorially aided paradigm and pictorial rating scale, to explore 80 children's separation anxiety of four age levels.
11. So pictorially, you can imagine foo getting called and then it finishes running; so these rows in this chart will just be whisked away.
12. Pictorially , yellow was placed in the middle of the five elements[sentencedict.com], to indicate that the earth is central and respected.
13. I am going to do it first pictorially and then I will write the algebra. What happens here?
14. Depth is established pictorially.
15. But it had been enough to ensure him, at least pictorially, a vicarious immortality.
16. Since computers do not know what images mean, or stand for, the system will not be able to comb through its memory pictorially until its search tools make a great leap forward.
17. In fact, for anything to attract very large number of audience, it needs to have the language of sex either pictorially or verbally.
18. However, it's next to impossible to write out a word with abstract meaning pictorially .
19. The concept of the manner in which a self-healing composite is shown pictorially in Figure 1.
20. Modern shells perform this task by means of a graphical user interface (GUI) in which objects to be manipulated, such as files and programs, are represented pictorially on the monitor screen as icons.
21. What's going on underneath the hood is we'll see pictorially X today is that when I declare this X, this variable X here.
More similar words: pictorial, victoria, victorian, queen victoria, lake victoria, victorian age, auctorial, sectorial, factorial, valedictorian, dictatorial, directorial, multifactorial, victorian architecture, victorious, victoriously, motorial, tutorial, contradictorily, sartorial, editorial, equatorial, senatorial, curatorial, advertorial, territorial, piscatorial, editorialize, gladiatorial, proprietorial.