Random good picture Not show
1. At eighteen, Victoria was crowned queen .
2. For his gallantry he was awarded a Victoria Cross.
3. How long did Queen Victoria reign?
4. Queen Victoria mourned Prince Albert/Prince Albert's death for 40 years.
5. In her new film, Victoria plays a prima donna television presenter.
6. Queen Victoria reigned over Britain from 1837 to 1901.
7. Victoria wedged herself into the passenger seat.
8. Queen Victoria remained on the throne for over sixty years.
9. Queen Victoria died at the turn of the century.
10. The ornate Town Hall was opened by Queen Victoria herself.
11. When you get to central London, take the Victoria Line to Finsbury Park.
12. Queen Victoria had her own personal phrenologist.
13. Victoria Falls has had above average levels of rainfall this year.
14. He is a descendent of Queen Victoria.
15. She claims direct descent from Queen Victoria.
16. Victoria stood out as a dazzling non-conformist.
17. The Victoria Cross and George Cross are British decorations for bravery.
18. The diaries were written in 1837 when Queen Victoria acceded to the throne.
19. Queen Victoria bought the estate in 1848.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. In Britain, the Victoria Cross is awarded for acts of great bravery during wartime.
21. In 1853 Queen Victoria laid the foundation stone of the new palace.
22. They live at 18 Victoria Street.
23. Private Jones was awarded the Victoria Cross.
24. They are the descendants of Queen Victoria.
25. At tea-time, Victoria sang duets with her Consort, Prince Albert.
26. She is a direct descendant of Queen Victoria.
27. It would be an anachronism to talk of Queen Victoria watching television.
28. The commanding officer is putting Sergeant Green in for the Victoria Cross.
29. The River Nile extends as far south as Lake Victoria.
30. The train standing at platform 3 is for London, Victoria.
More similar words: victorian, queen victoria, victorian age, victorious, pictorial, victoriously, valedictorian, victor, victory, victory garden, pyrrhic victory, dictatorial, contradictorily, multifactorial, predictor, factor in, constrictor, valedictory, benedictory, historian, tutorial, contradictory, editorial, sartorial, boa constrictor, perfunctorily, praetorian, equatorial, stentorian, factorization.