Random good picture Not show
1. The film marks her directorial debut.
2. Is she ready for directorial responsibility?
3. Not bad, for a first directorial effort.
4. "Little Man Tate" was Jodie Foster's directorial debut.
5. Chris Menges' directorial debut which received critical acclaim and festival awards throughout the world.
6. In a festival so studded with star directorial names, it was fascinating to discover who was up and who was down.Sentencedict
7. Certainly, he broke the old directorial mould.
8. The directorial Peng Dehuai of battle because this fame big a confusion of voices.
9. That camera move is a directorial choice, one of the innumerable decisions that contribute to Mr. Hooper's elegant, self-effacing style.
10. In an imposing directorial debut, fashion designer Tom Ford brought tenderness, wisdom and a gorgeous Pacific palette to his adaptation of Christopher Isherwood's 1964 novel.
11. In the later stages of his directorial career, Orson Welles began work on several ambitious films.
12. This isn't Madonna's first directorial outing; she helmed a film called 'Filth and Wisdom' in 2008.
13. The film is the directorial debut of Zhuang Yuxin, vice - at the prestigious Beijing Film Academy.
14. The studying achievement can supply directorial effect during in the cause of building freeway.
15. She accolades for her directorial feature film debut, The Virgin Suicides.
16. Delegation of authority to persons outside the directorial ranks , therefore becomes extremely, difficult to justify legally.
17. The movie, being shot in Montreal this month, is the directorial debut of screenwriter Billy Ray.
18. Synopsis of the Golden Chamber is a basic and clinical Medicine. The theory of Water Qi is still playing an important directorial roll on nephrology now.
19. Tony Leung said he and Maggie Cheung were struggling to understand Zhang's directorial technique.
More similar words: director, directory, directorate, art director, film director, directorship, board of directors, managing director, executive director, telephone directory, indirect materials, direct object, indirect object, factorial, pictorial, multifactorial, industrial sector, direct, directly, directed, redirect, indirect, direction, directive, misdirect, directing, directrix, direct tax, direct mail, undirected.