Similar words: photosensitization, photosensitive, photosensitivity, sensitizer, desensitizer, photosensor, sensitize, sensitized.
Random good picture Not show
1. Formulate the distribution of photosensitizer in vessels by pharmacokinetics.
2. A photosensitizer coupled to the monoclonal antibody(MAb) can form photoimmunoconjugate, which has the capability of recognizing tumors.
3. Photophysical processes of the chlorophyll derivative photosensitizer CPD3 were investigated under two-photon excitation(TPE) induced by a femtosecond pulse laser.
4. The change of photosensitizer diffuse characteristic have a great effect on the producing of singlet oxygen in epidermis and dermis, but no use in vessel.
5. An improved method for the preparation of photosensitizer hematophorphy-rin with hemin from anticoagulated fresh swine or ox blood was reported.
6. Formulate the diffuseness of photosensitizer and oxygen in tissues by the Ficks law.
7. The cancericidal effect of the new hematoporphyrin photosensitizer PSD-007. prepared in our laboratory, irradiated with light in different wave lengths, was evaluated in vitro.
8. The mechanism of photodegradation induced by photosensitizer and the effect of the modified starch and maleic anhydride on the phase structure of PE plastics filled with starch were studied.
9. Objective: to compare three sets of fluorescence microscopy imaging systems with each other applied in study of subcellular localization of domestic new photosensitizer HMME.
10. Milk is especially susceptible because the riboflavin (vitamin B2) it contains acts as a photosensitizer, says Donald McMahon, PhD, an expert in dairy foods processing at Utah State University.
11. The kinetics of thiol-ene reaction is studied by Fourier Transform Infrared when benzoin dimethyl ether, benzoin ethyl ether, benzoin butyl ether, benzophenone and ITX were used as photosensitizer.
12. Olefins including cinnamate derivatives can perform cis-tran isomerization through directly irradiation or photosensitized by triplet-state photosensitizer.
13. We review and discuss the research advance about the killing effect of low intensity ultrasound and combination of photosensitizer on tumor cells in this article.
14. Methods. A single PDT treatment was administered to healthy Wistar rats at photosensitizer and light doses known to be effective in athymic rats bearing human breast cancer metastases.
15. Objective:To introduce a new therapy combining percutaneous laser and photosensitizer in treatment of portal vein tumor thrombus(PVTT), and evaluate the efficacy and validity of the method.
16. In this paper the subacute toxicity of the new photosensitizer FSD - 007 in dogs is reported.
17. The new sensitive material of rotary screen was prepared with diazo- colophony photosensitizer and polyethylene alcohol, epoxy adhesive, delitescent solidified agent.
18. It shows that the content of photoinitiator, dilution and photosensitizer affects the curing velocity a lot .
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. The relations between photopolymerization time and molecular weight, and between amount of the photosensitizer and molecular weight are discussed.
20. Psoralen is an effective component, which is extracted from the mature fruit of Psoralea corylifolia L. , belonging to photosensitizer and has various biologic activities.
21. Conclusions Both micro-emulsion form of HB and lipidosome HB have good and similar photodynamic effect, and HB is a potential developed photosensitizer.
22. The induction of DNA single-strand breaks(ssb)by exposure to hematoporphyrin photosensitizer(PSD-007)followed by photoirradiation was observed in mice leukemia cells(L7712)in vitro.
23. Objective To explore the efficacy and safety of 5-aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy(ALA-PDT) using thermosensitive gel as photosensitizer vector in the treatment of condyloma acuminatum.
More similar words: photosensitization, photosensitive, photosensitivity, sensitizer, desensitizer, photosensor, sensitize, sensitized, desensitize, desensitized, sensitizing, desensitizing, sensitization, desensitization, radiosensitive, systematic desensitization, senior citizens, sensitise, sensitive, sensitised, insensitive, sensitivity, sensitively, sensitising, supersensitive, desensitised, photodecomposition, be sensitive to, sensitiveness, oversensitive.