Random good picture Not show
1. Using Mytilus edulis and Perna viridis as bioindicators to evaluate the contamination status of butyltins in Bohai coastal sites.
2. Perna also noted that extended jobless benefits and medical-insurance subsidies would be expiring in a few months.
3. The gill tectology and ultrastructure of Perna viridis were observed using light and electron microscopes.
4. The contaminated species are rather universal in Guangxi and Hainan, Chlamys nobilis and Perna viridis are main contaminated species in Guangdong.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. "Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton have amicably ended their engagement," Nicole Perna, a publicist for the actress, said in a statement.
6. After exposed to P. lima, the level of DSP toxins in the gill of Perna viridis increased significantly in a dose-dependent relationship with time, and achieved the highest at the 3rd day.
7. Objective: To examine the contamination situation of Vibrio parahaemolyticus in Meretrix meretrix Linnaeus and Perna viridis in 2 offings , Donghai and Nansan islands of Zhanjiang, China.
8. Shell length, shell width, shell height, ligament length, and edible part weight of each of 200 Perna viridis individuals were measured.
9. "They appreciate your respect for their privacy in this matter," Perna said.
10. 'Stimulate now but pass credible laws that will reduce deficit several years out, ' said Nicholas Perna of Perna Associates.
More similar words: supernal, vernal, ternary, user name, sternal, ternate, eternal, supernate, bernard, infernal, external, internal, eternally, paternal, maternal, substernal, alternant, internally, infernally, paternally, pernambuco, st bernard, alternate, supernatant, internals, maternally, fraternal, externally, hibernate, proper name.