Random good picture Not show
1. Quite a few of remained calligraphy in Chinese paleography belong to those format nowadays , as well as usage of the seal.
2. On the basis of philological and paleography evidence, he concluded its date is about the end of the third century A.
3. Mr. Sun yi-rang is a master both in paleography and ancient books sifting.
4. "Er Ya New-prove" inspects Er Ya by paleography material such as oracle bone and bronze inscriptions and bamboo and silk and some other archeology material.
5. Japanese paleography mainly refers to the variety of official documents, household registration, account book and files in Nara and Heian Era.
6. This lecture linked up paleography with architecture and, brought forward a new perspective for design.
7. The emperor abolished the paleography in the former six countries, formed a consolidated official character based on the Qing characters named seal character.
8. Scholarly research include classical studies, history, thinkers science, Paleography , collation, bibliography, epigraphy, literature studies.
9. Chinese paleography studies the ancient writing and the literature material which is recorded with the ancient writing.
10. Courses include Latin, paleography, as well as courses in the history and literature of these periods.
11. It is really regret in the research on Paleography, especially on Zhan Guo wordage.
12. All the three professors have been immerged in the study of paleography for years.
13. He has exerted great influence in academic circles especially in Japanese Sinological arena with his academic works on Chinese paleography.
14. His research focused on ancient Chinese grammar, rhetoric, doctrine, inscription on bronze, bones and shells and paleography etc.
15. Translation research and practice need discourse analysis, so does translation of the Chinese medical paleography.
16. As a well - known contemporary historian, archeologist and expert in the study of paleography and document.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
17. Sun Changxu on academic achievement in-depth study will help future generations learn from his theoretical results, acquire new research ideas and methods and promote the development of Paleography.
18. In material, he made full use of the latest achievements in Chinese paleography and archeology in the course rectification.
19. The new knowledge of the facies indicating significance of foraminifers is the key to the understanding of the Cenozoic paleography of China.
More similar words: geography, biogeography, choreography, mimeograph, choreograph, geographical, biography, xerography, demography, topography, holography, chirography, iconography, photography, lithography, ethnography, orthography, cosmography, pornography, cartography, bibliography, lexicography, autobiography, cinematography, electroencephalography, epigraphy, autograph, thermograph, monograph, holograph.