Random good picture Not show
1. Oxoanions are given the numerical value of the oxidation number of the element which combines with oxygen in the ion.
2. Valencies sometimes have the same numerical values as oxidation numbers - but not always.
3. The oxidation number of hydrogen is + 1 and of oxygen is - 2 .
4. This paper discusses the influence on the oxidation number of each sulfur atom when the charge possesses different position in thiosulfate, polythionate and so on.
5. Such ions take the name of the element followed by a Roman numeral in parentheses indicating the oxidation number of the ion.
6. In organic chemistry it is thus more convenient to describe carbon in terms of its valency than its oxidation numbers.
7. Behavior: These elements were considered to be inert gases until the 1960s, because their oxidation number of zero prevents the noble gases from forming compounds readily.
8. Three steps are needed by using "total number of rising and dropping oxidation number" to balance equation.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Molecular simulation modeling study indicated that vanadium oxides with vanadium of low oxidation number facilitated the conversion of sulfides.
10. Three steps are total number of rising and dropping oxidation number to balance equation.
More similar words: personal identification number, oxidation, even number, number, numbers, outnumber, number one, numbered, validation, a number of, call number, liquidation, trepidation, elucidation, number line, whole number, phone number, page number, any number of, mass number, a hot number, intimidation, dilapidation, prime number, number plate, consolidation, serial number, to the number of, atomic number, valence number.